Help! roof & gutter leaking need competent repair person quick!

zeekgarcia

Roof Problems: the main problem is leaking at the roof and gutter area and need a competent repair person near the chiang mai - hang dong road and samoeng intersection area. The roof is the cheap typical roofing sheets that are about 4 foot long but are not steel more like a fiberglass clay mixture?

Hopefully someone knows a competent repair person that has reasonable charges. Thanks

Edited by zeekgarcia

Is your gutter clogged with leaves or something so that it does not drain properly? That would probably be the first thing to check if the"leaking" is near the gutter.

the gutter is clean. Need someone that knows what they are doing to come look at the situation and fix it.

May you fare better than I did as it took me full year working my way through every so-called "chang" in the province to get my roof leak problem solved. I'm not in CM so no point in referring you to the guy who finally fixed it. But it might be worth mentioning that the root cause proved to be that the gutter running down between where 3 roofs came together, despite being the largest ready made gutter available, was simply too small to handle the volume of run off from a heavy rain. Custom made extra large ones solved everything. (In retrospect should not have designed the house like that...2 let alone 3 roofs coming together is just asking for trouble).

• 2 months later...