ProAuto - Auto Repair Service, Parts & Tire Shop for foreign customers in Chiang Mai

ProAuto

Does your shop work on Big Bikes, or just cars? If so what type of services are offered for bikes, and what kind of experience does your staff have working on them?

Rgs

SM

ProAuto provide services for cars only. If you want someone to take care of Big Bikes, I would like to recommend my close friend's shop - "Piston Shop".

Hi, You said that you have Japanese parts. I am looking for a front "fog" light (bulb), for a Mistubishi Mirage.

Their price is expensive, so do you have compatible part ? I would not buy any for a brake, but for this light that I never used, not original would not be a problem.

Best Luck to your shop.

Phil.

Hi, You said that you have Japanese parts. I am looking for a front "fog" light (bulb), for a Mistubishi Mirage.

Their price is expensive, so do you have compatible part ? I would not buy any for a brake, but for this light that I never used, not original would not be a problem.

Best Luck to your shop.

Phil.

Phil,

Can you send me a direct message with the photo of the required part?

Regards,

Ton

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had the free full check and an oil,filter change.

Battery was on it's last legs, couple of bulbs to change,door seal on front right needed replacement.They drove me home in my car and then took it for repair, returned the car later to my home ,all done for THB5300

Ton is on LINE, very useful for quotes instant messaging etc.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Thailand and @moe666 - Thank you so much for the feedbacks and using ProAuto's service biggrin.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ProAuto is on 'LINE' and has a premium ID, @proauto.

You can add ProAuto's LINE account by following this steps

Add Friends -> ID/Phone NO. -> Type "@proauto" (don't forget "@") -> Click 'Search'

This channel is very convenient for getting quotation, making an appointment, asking question.

Just to say Thanks to Ton at Pro Auto for polite quick service.

Foolishly I left my interior lights on and flattened the Battery on my Honda Jazz.

Quick trip down to Pro Auto and Ton fixed me up with new battery and a few words of advice on fitting.

I then had problems with my GPS so I had to go down Honda dealer so thanks to all.

john

Just to say Thanks to Ton at Pro Auto for polite quick service.

Foolishly I left my interior lights on and flattened the Battery on my Honda Jazz.

Quick trip down to Pro Auto and Ton fixed me up with new battery and a few words of advice on fitting.

I then had problems with my GPS so I had to go down Honda dealer so thanks to all.

john

You replaced a flat battery with a new one???

Had a fairly comprehensive service (oil, oil filter, fuel filter and air filter changed), brake pads checked for wear and a new battery installed in my Pajero a few days ago.

Extremely efficient service and very well priced.

I fully recommend this shop for any vehicle servicing.

• Like 2

Free flat-tire repair (plug) and Nitrogen top-up for 40,000km

Is this free only if you buy tires there or can I bring my car there and have them filled with nitrogen for free? And how many times do you fill and purge the air in and out of the tire?

To get the free check-up, do I need to book a time? And how long does that take?

I need one front door rehung -- the bushings have failed in the hinges (the car is 58 years old). Can you do this sort of thing?

Free flat-tire repair (plug) and Nitrogen top-up for 40,000km

Is this free only if you buy tires there or can I bring my car there and have them filled with nitrogen for free? And how many times do you fill and purge the air in and out of the tire?

To get the free check-up, do I need to book a time? And how long does that take?

I need one front door rehung -- the bushings have failed in the hinges (the car is 58 years old). Can you do this sort of thing?

Normally, unlimited flat-tire repair (plug) & nitrogen topping-up and purging in/out are for customers who buy tires with us.

However, there is a current promotion that you can get above service for free until the end of Jan 2016.

The free check take ~15-20mins. You can come to the shop without booking a timeslot in advance.

For the door problem, I need to take a look at it first :)

Had a fairly comprehensive service (oil, oil filter, fuel filter and air filter changed), brake pads checked for wear and a new battery installed in my Pajero a few days ago.

Extremely efficient service and very well priced.

I fully recommend this shop for any vehicle servicing.

How much was that? My warranty for Pajero is finished so tempted not to use Mitzu for my next service,,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

12806022_1735738716695121_29733426238309

[Promotion : Now - Apr 16] Buy 4 tires & Get free Tesco Lotus Gift Card 500 THB

=After Sales Service=
- Free Life Time : Rotation, Balancing, Flat-tire repair & Nitrogen Top-up
- Discount 20% for further alignment

=Ask Quotation=
- Tel 089-8388899 or 053-328765
- email : [email protected]
- Line : @proauto

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Today (3 Apr 2016) 20:00-22:00, there will be a Projection Mapping, the representation of Chiang Mai 720th anniversary celebration at Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center (opposite Sculpture of Kings Mengrai). ProAuto supports TCDC Chiang Mai & LiVE EYE to set up this event.

12928306_873800982728939_271740533438888

12063523_873800726062298_808711529215739

11222626_873800686062302_175835563670813

12321260_1748781858724140_79391132439156

12670744_1748781865390806_80123815341715

12932561_1748781882057471_12901505591886

• 4 weeks later...

The missus went to ProAuto today to get a very punctured tyre replaced and was impressed with the service and that she was treated well. She did say that both ProAuto and a ceramic coating place she visited today were both surprised to see a midget driving such a big truck (and with a proper gearbox).

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The missus went to ProAuto today to get a very punctured tyre replaced and was impressed with the service and that she was treated well. She did say that both ProAuto and a ceramic coating place she visited today were both surprised to see a midget driving such a big truck (and with a proper gearbox).

Jeez Jase - pretty soon you can buy her a stool & she can do all the TVF posting for you.....Then you WON'T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT TO DO.....

Jeez Jase - pretty soon you can buy her a stool & she can do all the TVF posting for you.....Then you WON'T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT TO DO.....
I work full time. She looks after everything else.
  • Like 1

[Promotion : Now - 30 Jun 16] Free Wiper Blades and Special Price for Tyres

=Promotion Code : PA1=

Value of service* 1500 THB (or more) or

Change Valvoline and Filters (Oil Filter, Air Filter and Air Cabin Filter)

Get 1 pair of Bosch Wiper Blade**

=Promotion Code : PA2=

Special Price*** of Firestone and Deestone tyres

Include FREE LIFE-TIME Rotation, Balancing, Flat-tire repair and N2 top-up

13220881_1768348836767442_17787948092805

* Suspension, Brakes, Shock Absorbers, Engine works
** For wiper blade size 18”, 19”, 21” & 24” only
*** When change 4 tyres, cash payment only & have a limited number
NOTE :
- Please inform promotion code before getting the promotion
- For the other size/brand of tyres, please contact us via phone/email or @Line
  • Like 1