Bus to Suvarnabhumi airport

Bangkok Barry

I'm looking for current info on bus services to Suvarnabhumi from the main Pattaya bus terminal (where buses go to Mor Chit and Ekamai). When I do a search on here the posts are years old. When do they run, whether you need to book ahead etc. I thought that Pattaya Bus.went to the airport but their website says not.

Why not try this alternative?

http://www.airportpattayabus.com

Goes every hour.

Only disadvantage under the current chaotic road construction:

it goes up Sukhumvit from Thephrasit to the motorway ramp which cost me 25 mins last time in seemingly "light traffic".

Yes a good alternative if Bell does'nt suit---only drawback it can take about 3hrs--as it go's the back route thru Laem Chabang Chonburi-Si Racha etc--Bell takes the Motorway---also no pick up at hotel

Why not try this alternative?

http://www.airportpattayabus.com

Goes every hour.

Only disadvantage under the current chaotic road construction:

it goes up Sukhumvit from Thephrasit to the motorway ramp which cost me 25 mins last time in seemingly "light traffic".

Yes a good alternative if Bell does'nt suit---only drawback it can take about 3hrs--as it go's the back route thru Laem Chabang Chonburi-Si Racha etc--Bell takes the Motorway---also no pick up at hotel

This bus goes on the 7 highway and takes about 2 hrs.

This bus goes on the 7 highway and takes about 2 hrs.

True on several occasions.

Just once coming from Bangkok he used to detour from 7 via highway 36 instead of going straight to Sukhumvit.

No idea why.

But never all down Sukhumvit.

I last used it a week ago from Jomtien to Suv., 1:50h incl. 20 min jam on Pattaya Sukhumvit.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I mostly find the Bell service rarely suits my flight schedule. I would land at the airport 4 hours early or only 1.5-2 hours before the flight. I like the Jomtien-airport bus but getting to Jomtien from the Darkside is a big pain.

As an alternative, without taking Bell or the Jomtien-airport bus, I take the Ekamai bus. Get off at Home Pro Village (1h:30m) and take a taxi (140 baht) to the airport. 119 + 140 = 259 baht