Alleged pedophiles arrested #GermanNational #FrenchNational

geovalin

Authorities in Phnom Penh’s Chbar Ampov district yesterday arrested a German national accused of sexually assaulting a 9-year-boy, police said.

Deputy district police chief Moa Sert identified the suspect as Udo Theodor Symon, 57, who was arrested in Chbar Ampov’s Niroth commune.

According to Sert, the victim was the son of Symon’s housekeeper. A complaint from the mother said that he had assaulted the boy while she was out buying food at the market.

read more: http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/alleged-pedophiles-arrested

Surprisingly there are so few comments yet.

I was waiting for the senseless posters who make idiotic statements such as 'hang them', 'castrate them'.

And that's for alleged criminals.

God help anyone who is unlucky enough to get thickies like those posters on a jury.

Surprisingly there are so few comments yet.

I was waiting for the senseless posters who make idiotic statements such as 'hang them', 'castrate them'.

And that's for alleged criminals.

God help anyone who is unlucky enough to get thickies like those posters on a jury.

I am sure they mean after due process and all legal options have been explored. Yeah right. Waiting for someone to get the avatar of Judge Roy Bean, (who apparently never hanged anyone.)

Edited by The Deerhunter

If guilty, Hang me High!!

must be a Typo ?

coffee1.gif

You really have to watch out for the damn automatic spell-checker if you are making such assertions - maybe the lynch party is already on its way over to his place. . . . !

Seems little mary sunshine is volunteering to hang in place of the pedophiles. That's nice.

If i were someone accused of something, I'd rather have little mary sunshine on a jury than you ...that's for sure.

Edited by mochafan