Major Cineplex Cinema Pattaya, closed down?

keithcresswell

Website works fine for me, with showtimes.

This is funny.

A few minutes ago, I tried it and it was blank.

Right now I tried it, and there were the showtimes.

Anyway, like I said, sometimes the website isn't showing stuff but it doesn't mean they're closed.

Speaking of movies, I want to see the new Jurassic one and have heard that for that one you really do want 3D. Remember at Major you need to buy (or bring) the glasses. At SF, they supply the temporary glasses each time.

what did you think of the New Jurrasic ,i thought it was rubbish ,badly written ,rubbish story line , good graphics , poor actors.

REMOVE THIS POST MAJOR CINEPLEX IS OPEN AND THE WEBSITE HAS ALWAYS WORKED FINE.

The people who only read the article heading may make a decision not to go there and the place is OPEN. I went there today June 20th and nothing has changed.

As for the website you folks with poor wifi connections have to remember that a detailed page such as the one for major cineplex requires a good signal to open the entire page, Yes part of the page will open and your browser may show its finished loading but its not , its only loaded what it could based on your signal..

ONCE MORE

PLEASE REMOVE THIS UNNECESSARY POST

THANKS

It doesnt bother me if they get the times wrong the movies are frequent there and its better than central festival where u have to share the cinema with turds talking, takeing selfies, eating kfc next to u and just acting like scum bags. Heres a secret, go during the day to major and hardly any one goes. Pay the cheaper ticket but sit up the back anyway. if u r lucky no one cares if u dont stand up for u know what.

Archived