where to make a rubber address stamp?

bamboozled

Couldn't locate anything using the search function but I would think this question has already been asked...forgive me. Anyhow, I want to have a self-inking rubber stamp made for stamping my name and address on the backs-of-hands of pretty girls I meet in bars.

And perhaps on various paper documents when required. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Kad Suan Kaew?

Thank you, Mr. Bamboozled

yes KSK downstairs by the food court is one place. Tesco, Big C -all of them have a kiosk that sells self-inking rubber stamps. also, they can be ordered from most paper shops. pretty much everywhere.smile.png

Thanks, Oscar. Ya, I know I've seen them all over the place, too, but never paid much heed as I didn't need it at the time. Plus, I'm lucky enough to rarely enter Tesco, Big C, KSK, and the like so my memory as vague. I think I will go to KSK as the old school feel is softer on the eyes.

The copy shop in the basement of Kad Suan Kaew in the Food Factory, aka The Blue Food Court. Added bonus: you can take in the Elvis show, dine on 40 baht pad thai and have your beer poured by a Chang girl who looks barely old enough to have the job, if you come on a Thur or Fri evening around 5 pm. You'll be grooving with other penny-pinching retired expats and Thai office workers grabbing a quick beer together before they start their weekend. It's definitely old school and a way of life that's probably disappearing.

• 4 months later...

Archived