Which country are the worst tourists from?

Lukecan

Yep, the topic sums it up.

A lot of birds I met here despise Arabs and Indians

Russians come in close at 2nd

Then Turks

They hate the french as well.

The nationality they like most is Koreans, Brits.

What are your experiences?

Brits-are you sure about this???

From my experience, the girls seem to like brits. I'm not a brit myself. But I constantly chat them up and ask they who they like or hate.

I always get the same answer. They hate turks,russians,french,arabs etc.

They like Brits,Koreans,Canadians.

But there was this girl who hated brits but she was an exception.

Then Turks

---------------------------------------------------

So is this post from the prospective of prostitutes ---if so I am sure you have got it right-----they would love the Brits--Americans--Koreans---Japanese ...what other race buys - builds houses for them pays sin-sot to divorced mothers of 6 kids & has the girls "Brother" coming to stay over often........coffee1.gif

Then Turks

So is this post from the prospective of prostitutes ---if so I am sure you have got it right-----they would love the Brits--Americans--Koreans---Japanese ...what other race buys - builds houses for them pays sin-sot to divorced mothers of 6 kids & has the girls "Brother" coming to stay over often........coffee1.gif

No mate actually its the opposite way around. The prostitutes LOOOOVE TURKS. Because Turkish guys pay 3000baht to a girl who deserves 1000 at most. If you tell a prostitute you're Turkish chances are very high that they'll try to overcharge you.

I'm talking about normal girls here with normal office jobs.

Edited by Lukecan

Then Turks

No mate actually its the opposite way around. The prostitutes LOOOOVE TURKS. Because Turkish guys pay 3000baht to a girl who deserves 1000 at most.

I'm talking about normal girls here with normal office jobs.

Normal girls here with office jobs that have interaction with

Arabs , Indians , Russians, Turks french Koreans, & Brits.

And in their Normal office job know that Turks pay 3,000 for a short time................. OK I think I get it now Lukecan....gigglem.gif

I'm not talking about prostitutes.

My experience is from the girls I've met on TF, I didn't pay a dime to bed any of them.

You've completely misunderstood me.

I'm talking about the normal girls, they hate Turks. They all think we are liars :D

Edited by Lukecan

I'm talking about the normal girls, they hate Turks. They all think we are liars----OP

Sorry for misunderstanding you-----so your a Turk , but unlike your country men you don't have to pay 3 times the amount----in fact you get it all for nothing...... but they all think your race are liars................................cant understand why that is..........coffee1.gif

I'm talking about the normal girls, they hate Turks. They all think we are liars----OP

Sorry for misunderstanding you-----so your a Turk , but unlike your country men you don't have to pay 3 times the amount----in fact you get it all for nothing...... but they all think your race are liars................................cant understand why that is..........coffee1.gif

Well they hate us for a reason, they're probably right.

My experience is from the girls I've met on TF, I didn't pay a dime to bed any of them.

I'm talking about the normal girls, they hate Turks. They all think we are liars biggrin.png

What is TF ? out of their office, where and when do they meet so many foreigners ? I am French and I know prostitutes don't like French because they are stingy, but " normal " girls, why do they hate French ?

Turks are liars ? how many of them do they know , and liars in which subjects ( BTW, I didn't know there where so many Turks people in Thailand ) ?

I'm talking about the normal girls, they hate Turks. They all think we are liars biggrin.png

What is TF ? out of their office, where and when do they meet so many foreigners ? I am French and I know prostitutes don't like French because they are stingy, but " normal " girls, why do they hate French ?

Turks are liars ? how many of them do they know , and liars in which subjects ( BTW, I didn't know there where so many Turks people in Thailand ) ?

TF is Thaifriendly, its a dating website.

Well a lot of girls told me they hate French guys, I dont know the reason.

3-4 different girls told me they hate Turkish guys because they always lie. Since its coming from different girls it must have some truth behind it.

The French are Miserable <deleted> and constantly being negative.......

Most Turkish guys I have met have been a bit Bi ????

Oh well each to there own......

I am not vexed , I know that many people don't like the French smile.png

BTW, what means " a bit Bi " ?