Help? Oral micronized progesterone: utrogestan (microgest, prometrium)

RouxTheDay

Ok, so I know Utrogestan is really difficult to find here, but hoping somebody can point me to a specific pharmacy in Bangkok that either stocks it, or will special order it for me. Supposedly, I can get it through a major hospital like Bumrungrad, but really do not want to go through the expense and hassle of an unnecessary MD visit, as well as arguing with them about what I need, etc. Sigh.

I take 300mg/day split dose, so in a perfect world, I'd get 90 each of the 100mg capsules and 200mg capsules. That said, I'd be thrilled to even find one month's worth of the 100mg capsules if that's all I can get.

Please, there must be some ladies here who are using it. Info hugely appreciated. :)

Thanks all!

In the past I've gotten it at the pharmacy on Sukhumvit near Soi 2, sort of opposite the freeway entrance.

The pharmacies inside Villa market Suk 33 and Foodland Suk 5 are generally good places to look for drugs popular with farang women though I haven't specifically tried for utrogestan there.

Fascinos is a good bet but as it is all the way over in Thonburi you'd best call and ask before making the trek.

Actually any pharmacy should be able to order it for you if you are going to buy it regulalry, just convey that fact and give them an idea of how much you will likely buy in a year.

All else failing, contact the distributor and ask them what pharmacies in Bangkok they have supplied in the past year. (You can also buy yourself directly from the distributor if you purchase say a years supply at once).

Zuellig Pharma

8-9 Fl, Ploenchit Center
2 Sukhumvit Rd
Kwaeng Klongtoey
Khet Klongtoey Bangkok 10110
Contact Information: tel.png Tel: (+66) 2656 9800 fax.png Fax: (+66) 2656 9801 email.png Email: [email protected]

Archived