Probably the best pub in Thailand right now

smokie36

Beer looks good just a pity its on Samui but great should you live there. the best pub in Thailand for me would have to be north of C/Mai.

OK, we give up. What's its name?

Sorry about the misunderstanding here. I don't know of any good beer north of CNX. See , I don't care if Hicks Special Draft is in Samui, Phuket or Singapore , I am not flying somewhere to get good beer. I have to go to my nearest pub to get Leo, Singha or gawd help us draft Chang in a bottle. All revolting.

You're right about those beers.

I drink BeerLao dark in CM when I can get it.

Thank god SangSom is a good rum.

Ah ,now I agree there Saan. That is what I take with me to my local. I can drink Samsong with no ill effect but Thai beer and I feel crap driving home and crappier in the am.

You can't be a proper drinker and drink Beer Lao dark. Unless you're a lightweight. Drink a gallon and see what you feel like next morning. Guaranteed you won't touch the stuff again.

The ONLY tasty Thai lager is Cheers Extra (red can) at 6%. Do not, under any circumstances drink the BLUE version - it is Krap. And anyone who compares this (red can) to Red Horse is seriously without taste buds.

You can't be a proper drinker and drink Beer Lao dark. Unless you're a lightweight. Drink a gallon and see what you feel like next morning. Guaranteed you won't touch the stuff again.

The ONLY tasty Thai lager is Cheers Extra (red can) at 6%. Do not, under any circumstances drink the BLUE version - it is Krap. And anyone who compares this (red can) to Red Horse is seriously without taste buds.

Who rattled your cage granddad?

I'm not sure how clear your thinking saying it's the best place n Thailand to get A beer.I believe your exaggerating.

Me? Exaggerate??

Never.

Lol.

I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating.

Anyway, they might have good beer, but do they have Tom Jones? Errol Brown? Brian May? Does the anorexic guitarist look like he's Hank Marvin?

Had many a jug of beer at the Pullman in khonkaen, but tend to go for happy hour or I should say 2 hours between 7pm and 9pm it is buy one get one free.

Archived