Paypal - Withdraw Funds

Paypal stated that from 14th September 2006, Thai users will be able to withdraw funds to a Thai Bank. Having logged in, i can see no option to add a Thai Account - only US Account. Anyone else got this problem?

I just sighned up with a Thai premeire account and I'm seeing the exact same thing. There is the option of adding a Thai credit card to get the account verified, have you tryed that to see if it makes a diffrence?

There is another long ongoing thread concerning PayPal, try posting your question there.

Edited by PattayaXpat

Paypal stated that from 14th September 2006, Thai users will be able to withdraw funds to a Thai Bank. Having logged in, i can see no option to add a Thai Account - only US Account. Anyone else got this problem?

I just sighned up with a Thai premeire account and I'm seeing the exact same thing. There is the option of adding a Thai credit card to get the account verified, have you tryed that to see if it makes a diffrence?

There is another long ongoing thread concerning PayPal, try posting your question there.

I sent Paypal a support message about this over 2 days ago, but as usual, their service SUCKS.

After entering your account click on the "PROFILE" button and you will then have the option to add a Thai account. Be sure to verify the account by having xx cents send there, which is the amount you must then verify. Trust me it works, but you will proably need a Thai PayPal account. This is what I have and it has been linked to my stateside bank as a primary and now to Bangkok Bank as an additonal account.

Edited by mouse

After entering your account click on the "PROFILE" button and you will then have the option to add a Thai account. Be sure to verify the account by having xx cents send there, which is the amount you must then verify. Trust me it works, but you will proably need a Thai PayPal account. This is what I have and it has been linked to my stateside bank as a primary and now to Bangkok Bank as an additonal account.

Dose this option appear only after verifying the initial US account? I just checked the profile on my Thai

paypal account and the option for a Thai bank account is not there.