90 day non o visa extenstion

Hi I was wondering if once I have extended my yearly non o visa by 60 days can this be extended again for a further 7 days as I need to wait to the kids are off school to do my visa run

Cheers

Edited by JASON THAI

If with "yearly non-O visa" you mean a multiple-entry non-O visa valid for an unlimited number of entries into Thailand within one year from the visa's issue date, the answer is that this validity period of the visa cannot be extended.

If you wish to get a 7-day extension of your current permission to stay, most immigration offices will accept such application, refuse the extension and give you an extra seven days to leave the country, with a stamp as per example shown below:

Extension%252520denied%252520-%252520mus

Image source: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/649510-are-7-day-extensions-still-available/#entry6550953

Hi thanks for the reply, I will go into a little more detail so hopefully it will help

Arriving on Thailand on the 5th Nov (single non O visa 90 days) and then will extend by 60 days based on seeing the wife, which will take me up to April 2nd 2016, now the kids break up school on the 1st, so I would like to extend the 60 days by a further 7 days and then go to Los for a Multi (year) non O visa based on marriage with the family

Edited by JASON THAI

You can make the request it may or may not be granted .

There is also the option of making a border run to secure a visa exempt entry providing 15/30 days depending on nationality.

Edited by nzexpat

The answer is yes, you can get another 7 days at the end of your 60 day extension. It's actually a denial of your application for extension as posted in post number 2, but they give you 7 says to clear out so it's effectively a 7 day extension. It will cost you 1900 baht.