Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Minivan Service?

wump

I keep seeing these Pattaya-Suvarnabhumi vans (written in Thai script) driving around Pattaya and they don't look like the Bell Travel ones. What company is this and where can I officially book it?

A lot of shops seem to offer minivan tickets for 400 Baht. Are they just reselling the Bell Travel tickets?

I really have no clue. I would need a minivan at 9 or 10pm and since Bell travel finishes at 7pm, I would need an alternative.

Not really prepared to spend 400 Baht though (might as well get a taxi then) that's why I'm curious about the official location with the real price.

MrT taxi is 1000 baht inclusive..........the last Bell coach to the airport is 19.00 and costs 250 if booked at their office (230 online) there is a bus from Jomtien to the airport-134 baht that leaves later than 19.00 but you will need to get over to Jomtien-NO ONE in Pattaya that I,m aware of runs a van service to the airport wink.png

Please try to provide helpful replies.

I specifically asked if there is another minivan service.

You tell me about a taxi instead. I know how to book a taxi. MrT is unreliable. Didn't show up on my last trip. When calling to the office if they are gonna come at some point they just said "Oh, don't have taxi at the moment" and hung up on me. They should have sent a Pattaya taxi instead, paying the fare difference themselves. Or if they can't do that, at least give me a freaking call.

Why do you mention that the Bell service finishes at 7pm? That's exactly what I said?

Also, the Jomtien Bus service finishes at 9pm, not at 7pm like you said.

So if you have nothing useful to say then please don't derail the topic, thanks.

Edited by wump

Please try to provide helpful replies.

I specifically asked if there is another minivan service.

You tell me about a taxi instead. I know how to book a taxi. MrT is unreliable. Didn't show up on my last trip. When calling to the office if they are gonna come at some point they just said "Oh, don't have taxi at the moment" and hung up on me. They should have sent a Pattaya taxi instead, paying the fare difference themselves. Or if they can't do that, at least give me a freaking call.

Why do you mention that the Bell service finishes at 7pm? That's exactly what I said?

Also, the Jomtien Bus service finishes at 9pm, not at 7pm like you said.

So if you have nothing useful to say then please don't derail the topic, thanks.

You obviously have difficulty reading or understanding english..............I replied that there is NO van service directly to the airport ALSO if you need a bus LATER than 19.00 you will HAVE to go over to Jomtien for it .............in the 8 years that I have booked taxis from Mr T-maybe 25 or 30 NEVER has he let me or friends of mine down..................obviously you have some attitude problem sad.png

try walking thumbsup.gif

You are right with the Jomtien bus, I misread that part, my apologies.

I noticed a lot of people who ask genuine questions are being trolled in this forum and no useful answers to the question in the OP given, that's why I reacted allergic to this post.

I can guarantee that my story with MrT is true. I went there with a friend myself to book it, the assistant wrote the name of the hotel as well as the pickup time down in his book and told us to pay directly to the driver. We called 15 minutes after the scheduled pickup time and asked when the taxi would come and were told that they don't have any available. So even if this happens only 1 out of 1000 times that would make the service unreliable, especially if there is no proper excuse like the office burnt down or the assistant fell down in the office etc.

I found a nicer and more reliable taxi service which I won't mention here as they use black plates and might be illegal.

I'm trying to save money this time, but if I can't find a minivan cheaper than 400 Baht it's not worth the hassle as I can get a taxi for few hundred more.

I will go to a random booking place myself later to see if it's the Bell Bus they use or if there is in fact another company.

I noticed a lot of people who ask genuine questions are being trolled in this forum and no useful answers to the question in the OP given, that's why I reacted allergic to this post.

I can guarantee that my story with MrT is true. I went there with a friend myself to book it, the assistant wrote the name of the hotel as well as the pickup time down in his book and told us to pay directly to the driver. We called 15 minutes after the scheduled pickup time and asked when the taxi would come and were told that they don't have any available. So even if this happens only 1 out of 1000 times that would make the service unreliable, especially if there is no proper excuse like the office burnt down or the assistant fell down in the office etc.

I found a nicer and more reliable taxi service which I won't mention here as they use black plates and might be illegal.

I'm trying to save money this time, but if I can't find a minivan cheaper than 400 Baht it's not worth the hassle as I can get a taxi for few hundred more.

I will go to a random booking place myself later to see if it's the Bell Bus they use or if there is in fact another company.

If it's a choice between a taxi at 1000 and a minivan at 400 I hope you would value your life at more than 600 baht. I wouldn't ride with those maniacs even if you bought the ticket for me bah.gif

Apology accepted and it is Bell,s service that they book you on-pal of mine tried it last year........the extra 150 baht is their booking fee wai2.gif