Hey, I think your site is broken. Inbox flooded with emails.

theusedversion

An hour ago at around 5am, emails from ThaiVisa started flooding into my inbox every few minutes. My phone is going crazy with notifications. I've never seen these type of emails before. They seem to be about specific, individual topics but I haven't clicked on any of the links for safety reasons. So I think something is broken with your site. I haven't logged onto ThaiVisa in probably 2 or 3 years so it can't be anything that I have done. I had to get on my PC just so I could get the login and password. Can you please fix this? Or if this is how the newsletter is going to be from now on, please let me know so I can unsubscribe. Thanks.

vLOeNOQ.png

This is how I receive news topic notifications all the time since I subscribed to instant alerts (years ago) in the 'Thailand News' forum.

Seems normal to me, I get one email for each new topic and they usually start coming in between 05:00 and 06:00

Maybe changing the receive notification from Instant to Daily will help.

Here is the notifications screen on the website. This is the first time that I have ever visited it. I've never changed anything unless I did so on the first day I signed up like 5 years ago. Anyways, I'm not sure what could be causing the problem. Does anything stand out that I need to change?

szqsDMu.png

You are probably following the News forum itself, go to My Notifications and check what is being followed, then turn off the ones you don't want. You may also want to stop receiving notifications on the daily digest since it seems like its too many emails for you now

Please send me a PM or an email to [email protected] if you would like me to remove all followed topics for you.