Brewer opposes alcohol sale ban

webfact

I would love to know who is/are behind this youth network. Also, I think you will find that the network is representative of a very small minority of youths, both male and female. What right do they have to try to force their views on the majority?

I have said on another thread that this is not the answer but a typical knee jerk response from the holier than thou brigade. They may try to paint themselves as moral wardens of the people, but at the same time show a clear lack of intellect with their poorly thought out solutions to easily remedied problems. The answer is proper policing and enforcement of the law.

Maybe this network can make themself, as compromise, a sticker: "Don't sell alcohol for me within 300 meter" they stick it on their shirt.

Youth network attempting to be the Morality Police, flying in the face of both reason and law, are listened to by a self-appointed government who follws the same play book.

12 Step Programs should be initiated for the followers of the 12 Moral Principles.

tongue.png

laws in place that prohibit the sale of alcoholic beverages to individuals under the age of 20.

Idiotic! Especially when the drinking age in Thailand is was 18 until 2008 and drinking in private locations is not regulated at all.

Edited by Morakot