What Do You Look for in a Partner?

EmptyHead

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks, intelligence and a sense of worth.

Preferable Western, but if I were to meet the right Thai girl then.....

She would have studied or lived overseas, have exemplary English language skills

She would have come to her own realisation that religions are a crock and want nothing to do with superstition

She would understand that keeping fit is very important and would not allow herself to get fat

She would not have, nor ever want children

She would have a good job and be financially independent

She would either have no siblings or they would be similar to her

Her parents would be well educated, at least middle class and speak English

and then why would she want a man ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What part of what he said tells you that kind of woman would not want a man?

Did you mean as in a Sex Partner or as in a Wife?

For a Sex Partner the guys here pretty well got her perfectly, with a sexy body, no teeth, will go to the store after wards to buy your beer, and is quiet, so you can watch your Football Game in piece.

But for a wife to me the most important is total honesty.Nothing worst than having a wife as a Liar, who is next screwing around behind you back and swearing she is not doing this. Even when you have photos and prove it to her. You then just feel like giving her a swift kick to the head, in which case she becomes the woman in paragraph one.

To me, and without honesty, there can be no trust. Without trust there can be no Love, or even a good friendly relationship. How many good friends can one have which he does not trust? I don't have any like that myself.

So if you have honesty from the start you can at least build on that and build a relationship. But without that, you might as well pack you bags and move on. If she is a liar to you from the start, it will only get worst later.

Jeez, all of you guys that talk about Thai girls with a fit body often being correlated with high maintenance are talking through your hooper.

You're just not meeting the right girls.

Many extremely fit middle class girls are perfect here in BKK.

It's just that they, like their western equivalents want an equal.…a fit guy and a gentleman; and it's not about the money.

Problem is, there are very few western guys here that match up.

Edited by Blackfox

Jeez, all of you guys that talk about Thai girls with a fit body often being correlated with high maintenance are talking through your hooper.

It's just that they, like their western equivalents want an equal.…a fit guy and a gentleman; and it's not about the money.

Who said anything about middle class?

Sorry, I'm not with you?

I used middle class girls as an example because I know many...and they are not to be found around Suk…ever.

Sorry, I'm not with you?

I used middle class girls as an example because I know many...and they are not to be found around Suk…ever.

What is Suk?

Sorry, I'm not with you?

What is Suk?

In my original post "…in BKK."

"Suk" is short for 'Sukhumvit Road' in Bangkok.

Good girls work along there during the day, but less than good girls are there at night.

What is Suk?

Good girls work along there during the day, but less than good girls are there at night.

The bad girls work there during the day too. I would know. I am a daytime drinker.

But there are more there after night fall.

Since we are talking about social classes. I shall put forth my opinion: lower class people are more fun.

It's hard to beat a few beers during happy hour on Sukhumvit with a barmaid, whose name must be Boom, getting drunker than you.

I have found out from experience, that the most lively and vibrant girls are called Boom and the least, Lek.

Who said anything about girls?

love of God.

sensible shoes.

If you are booking an airfare in the United States, U.S. Department of Transportation regulations require that, as long as you've booked a non-refundable ticket seven days ahead of your flight, you're entitled to hold your reservation and the fare and change or cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking, without paying a cancellation fee (typically $200 on the remaining large "network" carriers for a domestic fare, but much more (up to $450 for some international fares), a bit less on other airlines, as this chart shows.

Advertisement

You can either cancel the reservation entirely, or change it, within the 24-hour window. If you change it, however, a fare difference may apply, but there is no change penalty. This applies not just to U.S.-based airlines, but any airline selling airfares in the U.S.

You still have to pay for the airfare, and then get a refund without penalty, except that American Airlines is a bit different in that it allows you to hold your seat and the fare for 24 hours without paying for it. On American, you should NOT pay for the fare, but merely choose the 24-hour hold option without payment. If you pay for the fare rather than holding it, you will be hit with a change/cancel fee on American! Also, American sells fare "add-ons" starting at $68 round-trip that allow you to change your flight for free at any time, and the add-on includes a checked bag round-trip and priority boarding. Something to consider.

Edited by nithisa78

Who said anything about girls?

I did. BTW I was not looking for anyone. She was the one did the looking.

Edited by JLCrab

What is Suk?

The bad girls work there during the day too. I would know. I am a daytime drinker.

But there are more there after night fall.

Since we are talking about social classes. I shall put forth my opinion: lower class people are more fun.

It's hard to beat a few beers during happy hour on Sukhumvit with a barmaid, whose name must be Boom, getting drunker than you.

I have found out from experience, that the most lively and vibrant girls are called Boom and the least, Lek.

Yeah, perhaps you're right too.

A lot of the bar girls are a lot of fun from times past, but remember, if they've got the personality, it's their job to be lively and vibrant; keep you happy and spending.

Last night I went with my wife's male cousin, early 20's, to a bar near home in strong suburban BKK.…some of the most stunning, lively, articulate, and vibrant girls I've seen and spoken with in my time here. All middle class girls, from early 20's to mid thirties.

They are a tier above any girl getting around Suk or Walking St. They are a tier above the upper class girls also.

A lot of the bar girls are a lot of fun from times past, but remember, if they've got the personality, it's their job to be lively and vibrant; keep you happy and spending.

Last night I went with my wife's male cousin, early 20's, to a bar near home in strong suburban BKK.…some of the most stunning, lively, articulate, and vibrant girls I've seen and spoken with in my time here. All middle class girls, from early 20's to mid thirties.

They are a tier above any girl getting around Suk or Walking St. They are a tier above the upper class girls also.

So maybe you'll know better next time.

Jeez mate, you're a bit vague.

What do you mean, "I'll know better next time."?

Jeez mate, you're a bit vague.

What do you mean, "I'll know better next time."?

Thank you -- and I intend to remain that way.

Okay vague mate; I love speaking with the good girls.

I'm married to a supremely hot girl and my love and fidelity will not be compromised.

I don't go out and drink with the low class whores; no interest.

Edited by Blackfox

- Not from Isaan

- not first born

- not from poor family!

- not previously married

- no kids!

- not obsessed with "my culture this" and "my culture that"

- Not xenophobic

- not born a man!

- No Umbilical cord... was cut at birth and not reattached either physically, emotionally or mentally

- does nt clean with dirty cloth!

- Does nt shout when talking to someone in same room!

- not a hillbilly villager!

- Not Hielophobic (does nt wear jacket full length in scorching heat so doesn't get dam dam!

- Not obsessed with facebook!

- Understands western people don't have to be same as Thai people or have to be like, same same Thai people!

Has degree plus good job or some sort of legit business. Genuine, honest, fun loving, easy chillax personality, great cook, independent, loving and caring.

I find good looking and leaves me the alone when football is on or when I am trying to work! !

Pulse, preferred but not essential,

Edited by Derek M

- Not from Isaan

- not first born

- not from poor family!

- not previously married

- no kids!

- Not xenophobic

- not born a man!

- No Umbilical cord... was cut at birth and not reattached either physically, emotionally or mentally

- Not Hielophobic (does nt wear jacket full length in scorching heat so doesn't get dam dam!

- Understands western people don't have to be same as Thai people or have to be like, same same Thai people!

Has degree plus good job or some sort of legit business. Genuine, honest, fun loving, easy chillax personality, great cook, independent, loving and caring.

I find good looking and leaves me the alone when football is on or when I am trying to work! !

Enjoy being single..

- Not from Isaan

- not first born

- not from poor family!

- not previously married

- no kids!

- Not xenophobic

- not born a man!

degsy,, you best jib it now lad...

- Not from Isaan

- not first born

- not from poor family!

- not previously married

- no kids!

- Not xenophobic

- not born a man!

Enjoy being single..

Huawei; enjoy being single?

I'm certain most lads on this forum don't have the attributes to make it with a girl he is wishing for.

However, the remark of football and a pulse puts him in the gutter with "low so" girls.

The good girls don't take to that attitude.

It does help if you're not a heaving, sweating mass of white and over 40 I'm afraid. The ability to articulate in language and have the "get up" to make one attractive to the girls all guys here really would like to make it with is an essential.

Just not too many of you is there.

Okay vague mate; I love speaking with the good girls.

I'm married to a supremely hot girl and my love and fidelity will not be compromised.

I don't go out and drink with the low class whores; no interest.

Yes -- high class whores are a kick, aren't they?

BTW I am not married. Too many estate issues.

Edited by JLCrab