Jealous Cambodian attempts suicide in South Pattaya

webfact

Jealous Cambodian attempts suicide in South Pattaya

cambo-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 44 year old Cambodian man is lucky to be alive after he attempted to end his life on Tuesday Night after he discovered his girlfriend was possibly seeing another man.

Medics rushed to the rented apartment of Mr. Vann Patanak, who lives behind the Aksorn Thepprasit School. He was discovered by his Thai girlfriend hanging from a noose. She cut the noose and managed to revive Mr. Patanak, who was rushed to Hospital.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/201335/jealous-cambodian-attempts-suicide-in-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-06-25

Hope he recovers and comes to his senses, moves on in life. Maybe can be a role model for Thais? "Don't blast gf, family, whomever. Start with yourself" Harsh, but seems every week we see murders here over failed relationships. Thailand not about to start teaching anger control, so promoting suicide might be most viable option.

He must be new to Thailand and nobody has told him yet that most Thai women have "other men"

Most in all of Thailand? Or just the ones around the bar areas where you hang out?

Don't think that it's just bar girls that are screwing around!

I met a very "respectable" girl some years ago on a dating website. Great job with a TV channel (around US$7k per-month).

She was seeing someone else from the day that I met her!

(I was actually looking for a serious one-on-one relationship after many years of the bar scene).

Haven't bothered since, probably never will again.