THB5m of marijuana seized in Nakhon Phanom

webfact

THB5m of marijuana seized in Nakhon Phanom

BANGKOK, 26 June 2015 (NNT) - About 200 slabs of compressed marijuana have been confiscated by the Royal Thai Navy on Thursday, Capt. Nattakiat Monkhunthod, a patrol unit commander, said.

Capt Nattakiat said the marijuana worth more than five million baht was left in a graveyard in the province of Nakhon Phanom by three or four drug smugglers who fled the scene.

The smugglers ran into the jungle when navy officials spotted them with a pushcart loaded with marijuana.

Capt. Natthakiart said the drug might have been smuggled across the Mekong River for sale in different parts of the country.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-06-26 footer_n.gif

Capt Nattakiat said the marijuana worth more than five million baht was left in a graveyard in the province of Nakhon Phanom by three or four drug smugglers who fled the scene..............bah.gif

And the coppers rushed to the scene, but it was too late....blink.png .

The good general"s having his multiple orgasm on TV, so I decided to read the news.

Capt. Natthakiart said the drug might have been smuggled across the Mekong River for sale in different parts of the country.

Of course were they from the other side... who's writing all these stories? Prathom three students, perhaps? facepalm.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

Thank god the western world is waking up...another thing Thailand just doesn't get....useless prohibition of Marijuana, actually its the United States fault for pushing Thailand into the territory of illegal weed....anyway, Thai's like money, once they realize you can tax this stuff and make EVEN MORE money, someone is going to catch on eventually...

Until then, I will be spending my time on the OTHER Side of the Mekong, where the Lao Authorities seem to give two craps about cannabis possession...and it can be purchased by the garbage bag full by a little old lady on Fa Ngum street in Vientiane...now That is how it should go in Southeast Asia ....instead of it being a whole months mission to find a bit of grass in LOS...and its not even worth the bother/risk......of their draconian laws....

Edited by Smurkster

So if Rhode Island legalizes recreational marijuana use -- legislation already introduced -- you won't ave to travel at all.

at the moment its a $125 fine, ganja confiscation at officers discretion, I had a friend who was fined the buck twenty five by the cop and still got to keep the gear...I hear the fine is 2,000 baht for possession in Lao, so technically, I am still better of in LPDR....

and I would probably rather deal with a Lao cop than a threatening in your face Rhode Island State trooper...

Edited by Smurkster