My great time in Sapa town - Vietnam

rebeccadang

Just want to share my trip and describe how beautiful Sapa town is!

It took about 1 hour to move from Lao Cai city to Sapa- a truly hidden poetic town in cloud. Similar to what people usually take about Sapa's tropical climate: four seasons in one day. It’s cool like the weather of spring and autumn; sunny as summer at noon; cold in the evening like winter.

Different from the hustle and bustle in my country, Sapa reflects a peaceful town adorned by colorful traditional clothes of tribes, specific natural color of rice field and vague memories of simple houses on stilts looming on fog.

Before taking this tour, the sale consultant made careful recommendations to us to be ready for a long trek in Sapa because the roads here are quite small and not flat. In facts, it was not really too hard for us because we were compensated by amazing beautiful- landscape. We were attracted by imposing mountains and terrain field stretching until horizontal adorned by the small ethnic people like colorful dots among nature.

To understand deeply about traditions and living culture of ethnic people, the best idea is enjoying local markets in Sapa. Sapa includes about 6 common ethnic minority groups and they usually gather in the weekend market in order to trade and make friends also. We were impressed by the amazing combination of colorful traditional clothes. I’m sure that it will be the best chance for the ones who love to take photos.

It took about 150usd for a Sapa homestay tour (price referfence: http://www.bestpricevn.com/Tours_Sapa-Tours/)

If you have any question about Sapa, let's inbox me !

Ok share it here;

we are waiting for your photos and comments here on TVF biggrin.png and not somewhere else ...

I went to Sapa in 1991 ; no hotels and GH for foreigners ; have to ask the police where to sleep ...( and not only in Sapa in many towns all over in Vietnam .)