Freudian Slip?

plachon

Anybody else notice following typo on the Thai Airways domestic flight nosebags? :o

"THAI's massively expanded facilities at Suvarnabhumi Airport will greatly enhance the scope and quality of all its services, with particular emphasis on the extensive areas devoted to exclusive chick-in operation and seven superb lounges for premium class travellers."

Personally I can't wait to chick-in ahead of a long flight home at the new airport, hopefully giving me good mammaries of LOS and her smooth as silk gals. :D

Edited by plachon

What's this - nobody flying Thai these days, or nobody bothering to open up their in-flight tucker box, or judging by the pathetic number of hits, few people are into Freudian slips these days? :o

Maybe I should have written "Nietzschian knickers" and measured if that attracted more attention. Bor ben nyang dawg! I'm still looking forward to chick-in time no matter. :D

What's this - nobody flying Thai these days, or nobody bothering to open up their in-flight tucker box, or judging by the pathetic number of hits, few people are into Freudian slips these days? :o

Perhaps it is because it is not a Freudian slip but a typo; and therefore not in the slightest bit amusing unless you are a sexually repressed American or a grammar Nazi?