Civil group urges Thai govt to allow medical use of marijuana

webfact

Civil group urges govt to allow medical use of marijuana
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- A civil group studying how to reduce danger from narcotics use Monday called on Justice Minister Paiboon Koomchaya to study foreign researches on marijuana so that the government would consider allowing medical use of the drug.

The group's representative, Jarunee Siriphan, said the group did not expert the government to legalise the use marijuana bu the group wanted the administration to consider its possible medical usage.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Civil-group-urges-govt-to-allow-medical-use-of-mar-30263352.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-06-29

might be good for tourism, if they legalise it for medical use it should only be a couple of weeks before it becomes

available in a pack down on the street in bangkok.......

It's already available in packs on the street in bangkok and all over Thailand.

Making it legal for medical use does not make it legal to buy on the street or to have it without a prescription.

Which if they do legalize it for medical use I'm sure getting a prescription for it will be very easy as even in the USA where they legalized it for medical purposes it's very easy to get a prescription.

I have known 5 chemotherapy patients in the US. All five were told by their physicians to smoke it or eat it after therapy to reduce the horrid and disabling nausea (yes, puking and dry heaving ten or twelve times a day is disabling). All of the patients verified that nothing else helped the nausea. Nothing.

Of course, there was no written prescription, and which even lead to an 80 year old woman being convicted of distribution and receiving ten years jail time for growing her own while she underwent chemo.

People had enough of this hare-brained stupidity, and the laws are finally conforming to the public's desire to help shape policy to live as they wish. Anti-marijuana laws are part of the US nanny state.

Nope, I don't do it. It makes me lazy.

might be good for tourism, if they legalise it for medical use it should only be a couple of weeks before it becomes

a new source to become the medical vacation hub....

I'll bet the farang price for medical weed will be ten times as high as Thai price.

I'll bet that somewhere in Thai Law history that marijuana was made illegal at the behest of the US government, funny that soon it will be legal in the USA.

Edited by IAMHERE

I think I'll be coming down with a bad case of glaucoma.

who said that??? neus.gif

Does it work for congestion and diarrhea?

Or against withdraw symptoms from beer?

aaaarrrgghhhh my migraine is coming....

a new source to become the medical vacation hub....

I'll bet the farang price for medical weed will be ten times as high as Thai price.

I'll bet that somewhere in Thai Law history that marijuana was made illegal at the behest of the US government, funny that soon it will be legal in the USA.

If it comes from a US pharma company it will be 10 times more expensive than from a dealer.....