Macau gang attack Thai Tour Guide at North Pattaya Discotheque

webfact

Macau gang attack Thai Tour Guide at North Pattaya Discotheque

macau-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Police are currently searching for a gang of 10 men, thought to be from Macau, who are alleged to have attacked a group of 5 Thai men outside of a popular North Pattaya Discotheque in the early hours of Monday.

The incident occurred outside of the Star Dice Discotheque in Naklua and resulted in injuries sustained to Khun Chardree aged 22, a Tour Guide for Chinese Tourists. He went to the Discotheque with his Brother, Khun Somshai aged 27 and 4 other friends.

The incident began when Khun Somshai accidentally collided with one of the men from Macau. A verbal altercation ensued which nearly escalated to a physical altercation but the situation seemed to have been resolved before the fight began.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/201754/macau-gang-attack-thai-tour-guide-at-north-pattaya-discotheque/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-06-30

The boys from Macau (Chinese Las Vegas) are Triad through and through. You can find them in western countries pretty easily. They always have license plates with three identical numbers or letters (and, yes, some non-aligned Asians have plates with three identical alpha-numeric characters, but usually ask to get another plate because they can be seen as 'pretending' membership, which is dangerous).

The Triad makes the other Asian mafias look like disorganized fumbling fools.

Avoid them like the plague.

Edited by FangFerang

The boys from Macau (Chinese Las Vegas) are Triad through and through. You can find them in western countries pretty easily. They always have license plates with three identical numbers or letters (and, yes, some non-aligned Asians have plates with three identical alpha-numeric characters, but usually ask to get another plate because they can be seen as 'pretending' membership, which is dangerous).

Calm down, you been watching too many movies!

More hypocracy, no different to the Facebook outrage thread!
The locals virtually always pick fights (beating whoever up, including tourists) mob handed, then run before there's any police involvement. But this time it looks like they bit off more than they could chew, and the boot ended up on the other foot (quite literally, pardon the pun) with them getting taught a few lessons.
So what do they do? Go looking straight for the police as it wasn't deemed a fair fight (lost face), pathetic!!

Edited by Woody1

All I can say is HA HA HA hA hA hA hA HA hA ha ah Probobly a jet ski vendor who got his ass kicked....Let the games begin... Opening ASIAN was such a fantastic Idea... Ill just set back and watch the Thais fight with the Yacuza now. And some other real gangs.....lol....;)

You have no idea! personally this is what Thailand leaders want. They want to sleep with the Chinese so here they come without a required Visa, you think only the tourist are coming. What many of you noticed are the tour groups but for some time these small groups have been coming to Pattaya. These are the lower level Triads ( soldiers ) visiting for sometime. Many of you think in clubs like Bacarra, Happy, Peppermint think they are Japanese or Koreans, but I being Chinese myself, speak some and have sometime noticed them here in groups. Just a few months ago I was at one of the Go-Go's, and this young guy threw out over 50,000 just in ping pongs, I noticed one of the guys with him with a forearm tattoo of a dragon. This I've seen on a number of soldiers in Macau and Hong Kong.

I've seen many small groups at Hollywood Disco, not surprise they are up near Naklau,, as mentioned they have been in the U.S. for decades.but they pretty much lay low unnoticed since the Golden Dragon Killing in San Francisco Chinatown. But in Hong Kong and China they are everywhere there are so many soldiers and layers as mentioned the Thai Mafia will look like the boy scout.

The Thais have no idea how violent, organized and far their reach can be..

Edited by thailand49

Men from Macau could be proud of there selves for 10 on 5 fight. I wonder what they do if it was 5 on 5.

You have to remember this isn't the MMA, etc... these are gangs, organized organizations. Would it be any different if a few motorbike taxi guys jump on a Farang. This is the mentality of gangs etc... it is the same everywhere.

From experience since I have a son here. Thais are brought up thinking that their country is the center of the world.. last year a MP said the more patriotic Thais are the more stupid they become. Lots of them walk around with this mentality talking this Mafia stuff this and that. Years ago I saw a confrontation and one guy was talking this stuff. I stood there thinking how could this guy talk about being Mafia and he couldn't even afford a pair of shoes and driving a sidecart at that. If anyone been watching too much T.V. godfather stuff it is the Thais.

I teach my son, look at the kids riding around on their bikes a bunch of wannabes. If you make threats you better be prepared to back it up because someone might just take you seriously and strike before you do. The Russians, Nigerians and Chinese are already here especially in Bangkok there are just too much money in it for their leaders for them not to be.

Don't blame the Chinese for outnumbering the Thais, if it was the other way around it wouldn't have been reported. Outnumber walk away but I guess these Thais were too patriotic for their own good.

The headline states that it was a Macao gang but the first line says 'thought to be from Macao', 2 different things in my book.

What exactly led anyone to believe that they might be from Macao and not Hong Kong, Mainland China or elsewhere?

You have no idea! personally this is what Thailand leaders want. They want to sleep with the Chinese so here they come without a required Visa, you think only the tourist are coming. What many of you noticed are the tour groups but for some time these small groups have been coming to Pattaya. These are the lower level Triads ( soldiers ) visiting for sometime. Many of you think in clubs like Bacarra, Happy, Peppermint think they are Japanese or Koreans, but I being Chinese myself, speak some and have sometime noticed them here in groups. Just a few months ago I was at one of the Go-Go's, and this young guy threw out over 50,000 just in ping pongs, I noticed one of the guys with him with a forearm tattoo of a dragon. This I've seen on a number of soldiers in Macau and Hong Kong.

I've seen many small groups at Hollywood Disco, not surprise they are up near Naklau,, as mentioned they have been in the U.S. for decades.but they pretty much lay low unnoticed since the Golden Dragon Killing in San Francisco Chinatown. But in Hong Kong and China they are everywhere there are so many soldiers and layers as mentioned the Thai Mafia will look like the boy scout.

LOL, i bet you are one of those that believe all the ex SAS, CIA, 007...... stories in Pattaya too, priceless!!

LOL, i bet you are one of those that believe all the ex SAS, CIA, 007...... stories in Pattaya too, priceless!!

The way things are going, Beach road is going to turn into a war zone.... Thai Mafia Vs Triads Vs Russian Mafia Vs Ex SAS Vs Ex CIA Vs Navy Seals Vs the Siclians and lest not forget the radical Islam faction as well (are they really mafia or just terrorists ?) rolleyes.gif