New Website Address for Online 90 Day Reporting

As of yesterday the new address is https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

You will get a security warning from your browser when you open it. Just click to ignore the warning and it will load.

The new site is less friendly to browsers other than IE. When trying it on Chrome to fill out the info for step one of the application the Internet Explorer warning kept coming up as I tried to fill out the form. You will need to install an extension to emulate IE to get it to work now.

• Like 1

I have tried now from different browsers and they all warns me of fraud.. and tghat someb ody is trying to steal my information.

I am using and clicking on your link in your OP,, what am I doing wrong??

Glegolo

I mentioned that warning in the OP. Just click to ignore it. It just means they don't have a certificate yet. No different than the old website.
This on IE. Chrome is similar but you have click on advanced to get ignore button.

post-66997-0-93083500-1435834202_thumb.p

Edited by ubonjoe
Added screen shot

..... tried a few times last week - no go. Just tried again (new website, ignoring the "Security Warnings,") - no go. I guess I'll just have to waste a few hours going to Chaeng Wattana again. tongue.png

Last entry before 2008, so they didn't fix that one "minor" bug then?

I guess the big question is, does it actually work?

Its impossible to find any Thai website that perfect, but it's only actually useful if you can actually do the 90 day report online.

Yes it does work many people have done it successfully. Just look at the last few pages of this pinned topic. Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Its impossible to find any Thai website that perfect, but it's only actually useful if you can actually do the 90 day report online.

Yes it does work many people have done it successfully. Just look at the last few pages of this pinned topic. Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

It didn't work for me, tried beginning of June, kept receiving message to contact immigration office. My last entry was October 2014. A friend of mine could submit report but it was never approved. When visiting immigration office to do 90 days report in person, informed officer about this problem and she replied: "online report no work".....wai2.gif

This is the old address - what makes it new?

It has worked for me in IE in the past - a great service and saves a lot of wasted time as long as you do it within 15 days of the deadline.

Jomtien Immigration Office has streamlined the 90 day check in so well, it's hands down easier to go there than to try the online façade and wind up pulling out what little hair I have left.

clap2.gif Kudos again to Jomtien!clap2.gif

• Like 2

It didn't work for me, tried beginning of June, kept receiving message to contact immigration office. My last entry was October 2014. A friend of mine could submit report but it was never approved. When visiting immigration office to do 90 days report in person, informed officer about this problem and she replied: "online report no work".....wai2.gif

Look at the main topic I posted the link to for more info about the contact your local immigration office message.

Have you by chance gotten a new passport since you last entry? That is another reason for getting the message..

Look at the main topic I posted the link to for more info about the contact your local immigration office message.

Have you by chance gotten a new passport since you last entry? That is another reason for getting the message..

No, no new passport. Could it have anything to do where you reside/which immigration office is in charge? I live in Hua Hin.

It odes not matter which office your report to until you complete the application. There is probably an error in your record that prevents the system from finding it. The message should say your record cannot be found instead of check with your local office.

Doesn't work for me so will continue going to Immigration Office. It's because I have a new passport and until I leave Thailand and come back again it won't work.just wish they'd told me this before I wasted half a day of my life.Sorry guys,feeling peeved about this. Thought Thailand was in the forefront of technology. Guess I was wrong.

I recently had a problem after I submitted a 90 day Application on-line. I submitted the form on 29th June and received a Transaction Reference Number (TRN). 2 days later I tried to check as to whether my Application had been approved, but could not get onto the correct page to enquire.

I now have a link, courtesy of 'Ubonjoe' and was able to use it to obtain and print my Approval Slip. The link is https://extranet.imm...?cmd=acceptTerm

Maybe my particular problem was my own fault or a 'teething-problem' in the system. Regardless, I thank 'Ubonjoe' for his help, and hope the link might help someone else in the future.

This is the old address - what makes it new?

Not the same.

Old address:

http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

New address

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

The security message you will get in Firefox. Just click Yes to continue. This is due to it being a self-signed certificate rather than a commercial, verifiable one.

post-566-0-42759600-1435891566_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I use Chrome and for me the IE spoofers didn't work.

Using the spoofer, the whole site was jumpy and sluggish.

I managed to get through to the first page but the security code at the bottom of the page didn't seem to register even though it was correct.

On a further attempt (of many), the code was accepted but I was faced by a blank screen and the second page never appeared.

Only when I changed browser to Internet Explorer, after getting round the security warning, was I able to complete both pages and get the Pending screen.

However, there was a problem when I clicked the link to print the page, the security warning would not allow printing. I had to save to my computer then open in order to print.

A bit of a fiddle to complete the process compared with the previous successful report where the IE spoofer worked.

I use Chrome and for me the IE spoofers didn't work.

Using the spoofer, the whole site was jumpy and sluggish.

I managed to get through to the first page but the security code at the bottom of the page didn't seem to register even though it was correct.

On a further attempt (of many), the code was accepted but I was faced by a blank screen and the second page never appeared.

Only when I changed browser to Internet Explorer, after getting round the security warning, was I able to complete both pages and get the Pending screen.

However, there was a problem when I clicked the link to print the page, the security warning would not allow printing. I had to save to my computer then open in order to print.

A bit of a fiddle to complete the process compared with the previous successful report where the IE spoofer worked.

I have the IE Tab extension installed on Chrome and it work great. See: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/ie%20tab?hl=en-US

..... tried a few times last week - no go. Just tried again (new website, ignoring the "Security Warnings,") - no go. I guess I'll just have to waste a few hours going to Chaeng Wattana again. tongue.png

No need to go to Chaeng Wattana - you can report by post.

I just accessed the website with Chrome without a problem. Be sure you are using the correct address.

Copied direct from the post so it may be wrong

It should of worked. Have tried it since the first time.

If you on IE now perhaps just click the link to see if it loads.