Any pool shop in or not too far from Nakhon Sri Tammarat?

Dario

AS the title says I would like to know for a friend of mine if anyone knows of a pool shop in or not too far from Nakhon Sri Tammarat where he could buy some pool salt. Thanks a lot in advance for any suggestions.

s far as I know there aren't any. The south of the country is poorly served with pool shops. In fact, quite paradoxically, most pool owners on the Surat Thani - Nakhon Si Thammarat stretch 'import' what they need from Samui! I can't see how the double logistics for pool salt can be truly economical, especially considering that because it is a cheap , the transport costs more than the product.

I belive that one of the sponsors here does a weekly (or perhaps fortnightly?) delivery service for orders to that area at a reasonable cost. That's what they do for my house near Krabi anyway but I have to take a minimum of 30 sacks.

s far as I know there aren't any. The south of the country is poorly served with pool shops. In fact, quite paradoxically, most pool owners on the Surat Thani - Nakhon Si Thammarat stretch 'import' what they need from Samui! I can't see how the double logistics for pool salt can be truly economical, especially considering that because it is a cheap , the transport costs more than the product.

I belive that one of the sponsors here does a weekly (or perhaps fortnightly?) delivery service for orders to that area at a reasonable cost. That's what they do for my house near Krabi anyway but I have to take a minimum of 30 sacks.

Hi Chaichara,

thank you for your input. Well, you can serve as a retailer for pool salt in Krabi area. 30 bags would go a long way, except if you have a very large inground pool. Make it known in Krabi area