life in the western world slow and boring

keetoot

so slow and boring im a drone for the working society

thailand is unaffordable now and poon is goin go just as cheap in auckland nowadays what a miserabke life it is when the baht has hit 25 baht an aussie dollar compared to 33.75 3 years ago and prices jumped also when the minimum wages went to 300 baht per hour.

thailand no longer paradise more of just another place to goto struggle hard.

"...the minimum wages went to 300 baht per hour."

That much, huh. You'll need to figure out how to get your poon for free. Maybe become a gigolo. Sell your body on the streets of Perth. You'll be competing with this woman.

post-164212-0-48117700-1435856657_thumb.

Thailand is paradise? I think you need to adjust the drugs and booze. Thailand was never paradise.

And paradise costs more than the bar fine of a thai hooker.

That's why there are only a percentage of us out of the total world population here in paradise. tongue.png

Just an observation over the last year, but the disgruntled, bitching members all seem to be new members (most since 2013) and in most cases do not appear to RESIDE here in "The Kingdom".

Again, just an observation for what it is worth.

Just an observation over the last year, but the disgruntled, bitching members all seem to be new members (most since 2013) and in most cases do not appear to RESIDE here in "The Kingdom".

i resided i thsiland bout 4 years .

explain this i used too get 20 baht per person for promotions for a club.

now i get 10 baht and drink prices went up .

No matter where we choose to reside, the more successful among us make our own luck via hard work, spending less than we earn, solid planning and careful analysis of our options. Then there are others who seem to always allow external circumstances and lack of planning to dictate their life choices.

Judging a country on the price of a drink? Enough said.

Edited by does

There's alot more to life than 'Poon'....

I am trying to work out what exactly 'poon' refers to?

In the tradition of smug TV members I can't see that club promotional work at 20baht a customer is a particularly wise career choice. ( and of course did the OP have a WP? )

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this is like complaining that a meal from your favorite vendor has gone from 35 to 40 baht. The worlds a changing.

Thailand is paradise? I think you need to adjust the drugs and booze. Thailand was never paradise.

That's why there are only a percentage of us out of the total world population here in paradise. tongue.png

Well, Thailand can be paradise for some....!! it is for me......needs a bit of adaptation....but it can be if you use your brain.!

I could live in many other places, but in Thailand I truly have a sense of freedom. (as long as I have enough money in my bank account. !! and use it wisely.)

No country is perfect !!! it's what you make of it.

Like someone ells said in a previous post, You can have female companions witch would be way out of your league in your own country....and I had for over 10 years....And I married one....!

Best regards. Off Rod Pat.

if you find the right bargirl it can be pretty close to paradise :-)

Edited by Peterbkk7

"...the minimum wages went to 300 baht per hour."

That much, huh. You'll need to figure out how to get your poon for free. Maybe become a gigolo. Sell your body on the streets of Perth. You'll be competing with this woman.

attachicon.giffa3ec56160c4303b00d94b55299de82b.jpg

My wifes photos are copyrited, ask permission next time please.

Aye, you're a lucky man you are.