Applying as a school to offer ED Visas?

I am currently trying to apply to the Ministry for my school so that we can give out ED Visas to my long term students, which is even more confusing than I thought it would be. (we are an established school and meet all the requirements).

Does anyone on here have experience with that? Or any links for further help? It is quite a difficult thing to google because all the results are dealing with the student side of it.

It would be best if there was a company that did the application process for usfor a fee. I know there's one in Chiang Mai but I can't seem to find one in Bangkok.

Hope this hasn't been asked before. I'm pretty new to Thai Visa.

Thank you for your help.

Are you a cat 15/1 (formal) or cat 15/2 (non-formal) school?

Do you have a school license?

If not, you need to register your school with your local MoE office with the intention to complete the school licensing process.

If yes, you need to apply to have your curriculum inspected for your non-im ED courses. Once it's attached to your license, you will be able to provide the necessary documents to sponsor a non-imm ED visa.

Contact your local MoE office for their requirements.

Are you a cat 15/1 (formal) or cat 15/2 (non-formal) school?

Do you have a school license?

If not, you need to register your school with your local MoE office with the intention to complete the school licensing process.

If yes, you need to apply to have your curriculum inspected for your non-im ED courses. Once it's attached to your license, you will be able to provide the necessary documents to sponsor a non-imm ED visa.

Contact your local MoE office for their requirements.

Thank you for your help.

We are a cat 15/2 non-formal school and have a school license. Our reception staff are handling the ED Visa application process but are taking forever to do anything so I am trying to learn about it myself and possibly get an outside company to do it for us as I'm pretty tired of waiting for the Thai staff to decide to do it.