Looking For Some Insight.

Mrtor

ok i got a little story to tell and wud like some comments on the situation.

i get the feeling im going to get the"hook line and sinker" remarks but here goes...

was messing about on camfrog one night and among all the thai girls i met one i didnt originally like but we chatted a while and she kinda grew on me.we chatted alot on camfrog forcouple weeks nearly every night.

then swapped emails and used msn aswell.

first time i spoke with her it was just joking while chatting and i asked her about her job and stuff.

straight away she told me she was a gogo girl.no lies there.but i didnt care as it was just some fun.

but..some months go by and we are still talking very regularly online and of coarse i get attached and she says she is too.

but i hear too many stories about bargirls after i do some research and decide to see wats in her email.

i know my bad.so i find couple emails from posible sponsors and guys she had met in the bar etc.

and we were kinda serious at that stage and confront her about it.

she says that was from before she met me and got serious and agreed to abandon that email address using one i make for her ,for msn and emails.

so i have ever since really gotten to like her but also am very wary of being scammed.

so that is the back story.

right now from what i have been lead to believe she is..

working in a gogo bar as a dancer only she says "not go with customer" "only dance for money"..this is possible to be true??

she works 2 shifts in same bar now.3pm-7pm and 8pm-3am this also sounds plausable?

im currntly moved to spain so we have talked about us both living there and she says she really wud like to get out of thailand.and we talk of marriage to make her entry ino spain easier.

she knows or has stated she knows i have no money and we will be struggling a little for first while.

so i plan to go to thailand maybe late november and stay for 3 months.

first month i will really concentrate on getting to know her more and testing the waters maybe a few arguments aswell for good measure.then decide for sure about the marriage etc.

she has already gotten an apartment for when i come over and wants to kee working 2 shifts till start of december for money to give to parents before she leaves for spain.

so ive never been to thailand or any oriental country.im a bit scared of the ladyboys lol and im really nervous about hearing these stories about bargirls having a few guys on the go or marrying them and doing a runner.and other stories like this.i also hear good stories about these same relationships that have worked out well.

so please read this post and if feel free to ask questions/poke at holes in this story.

maybe im being totally blind.or is there a chance i have a girl here that is actually playing it straight and not sleeping around for money while im not there?

i hope some with a similar experience can shed some light on this and maybe people can give me some signs to look out for.when im online with her chatting and when im there staying with her.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest you try to get connected with some guy that lives in Pattaya and have him go check her out for the evening and see. If she goes with him you have your answer and if she refuses to go with him you will have the possibility open that she is what she says.

Not sure your plan will work out as smoothly as you predict though since getting the Sweetheart VISA may take a lot longer than anything you have in your current plan.

Hope the best for you.

I suggest you try to get connected with some guy that lives in Pattaya and have him go check her out for the evening and see. If she goes with him you have your answer and if she refuses to go with him you will have the possibility open that she is what she says.

Not sure your plan will work out as smoothly as you predict though since getting the Sweetheart VISA may take a lot longer than anything you have in your current plan.

Hope the best for you.

plan is to marry and apply for a family permit which shud be given out same day or next day.

am i wrong or missing something?

wish there was a way i cud check like that but theres the problem of money and definite proof

You want to take her home to Spain........I'm just wondering how much Spanish Fly you have been taking. :D

Just kidding.

Irrespective of whether she is a 'no customer' dancer, a cashier or an anything goes girl, she is working in the service industry and you have to expect that she will have a number of Farangs interested in her. You may be just one of many. She may also have a Thai boyfriend/husband. Many go-go girls do.

I suggest that you travel to Pattaya, meet her and take it from there, but don't make marriage plans at this stage.

If it doesn't work out, you will at least have a great holiday, particularly in Pattaya. :o

Check her e-mail??? Your bad??? hel_l no methinks. Please share with us how you got her password. I, for one, would love to check some e-mails myself :o That may be the only way that I could get some answers. Feel free to PM me the information.

Edited by hiromj

You want to take her home to Spain........I'm just wondering how much Spanish Fly you have been taking. :D

Just kidding.

Irrespective of whether she is a 'no customer' dancer, a cashier or an anything goes girl, she is working in the service industry and you have to expect that she will have a number of Farangs interested in her. You may be just one of many. She may also have a Thai boyfriend/husband. Many go-go girls do.

I suggest that you travel to Pattaya, meet her and take it from there, but don't make marriage plans at this stage.

If it doesn't work out, you will at least have a great holiday, particularly in Pattaya. :o

yes that scares me too.wat signs shud i look for to know if she has a thai bf or husband?if any?

Just kidding.

yes that scares me too.wat signs shud i look for to know if she has a thai bf or husband?if any?

Some people have gone as far as to hire private investigators to have "their" girls checked out. It can be expensive though and certainly don't let her find out. Password???? :D

HAVE YOU EVER EVEN MET THIS GIRL ???????

only online talking on webcam for last 6 months or more.when i go in november it will be first time in person.i dont have the money to go a second time so this is it for me really i have a month or so to see if all this is really legit which i kinda think is..but theres dat small chance im being taken for a ride.

then if i think its legit i will marry her and bring her to spain.

reason i feel i can do this now is first few months of this year i was so bad with depression i lost everything.comeing out from that i am just saying to myself screw it,if it doesnt work out i have had some fun on the way maybe heartbroken but if it works it will have payed off bigtime.

compared to wat i went through this year even death doesnt look so grim lol.

password was due to a little research online and a lot of luck.

mostly luck.

i read most bargirls use simple passwords like there phone number or 123456 etc

just happens hers was 123456 hehe i was in shock when that worked.

Tried it but no luck. One question, now that she knows you have cracked her password, has she changed it.

BTW, sorry to hear about the first few months of the year. depression can be extremely difficult to deal with. Even people with everything can suffer.

password was due to a little research online and a lot of luck.

mostly luck.

i read most bargirls use simple passwords like there phone number or 123456 etc

just happens hers was 123456 hehe i was in shock when that worked.

Tried it but no luck. One question, now that she knows you have cracked her password, has she changed it.

BTW, sorry to hear about the first few months of the year. depression can be extremely difficult to deal with. Even people with everything can suffer.

actually to prove she has only me she let me make her new hotmail and gave me her old one which i then changed the password on.

i have password to new hotmail and also one to her yahoo which i found in previous hotmail ^^.

im an extremely wary guy when i want to be ..but i really think this girl is telling the truth.

just wanted some ideas on it incase there was something i hadnt thought of.

and tnx for the sentiment.

depression seriously can cripple i was lucky that i cared to much to upset family or i wud not be here now thinking about my thai gf ^^ so compared i have little to lose now.

No it’s more than that! It might be your only chance to check her out before you meet her and then the separation will be harder for you.

Never involve yourself with women, at least not Thais, when you’re down and blue as you tend to project all your dreams and wishes on that poor woman and later when you snap out of it you are in a living nightmare! Bin there, don that!

Take these guys advice! Or PM me as I am going there next week.

Viking

The truth at this time isnt important, you havent met her in person so have no idea of her as a person, when you arrive here there will be many many girls for you to meet, most of them will have the same story,

It is hard to imagine that there is a girl working in a go go bar night after night as a dancer that dosent go with men, what is the point of dancing all night for small money every month, it really dosent make sense.

You can try to read and understand a thai, but you never will, I have seen many men trying to analize the women. The difficulty with that is you will be using the incorrect yard stick.

Even in high season there is enough to go round. with the new visa rules, one thinks that this high season there will be more than enough to go around. Talking of which i hope the police can put more staff on the street as when the farangs go, money drops and crime will increase.

If a thai tells you its night, have alook out side before you make a discion. If they say mamma poppa sister brother need doctor, it means more money is needed to pay off the dads gambling debts.

What's her name and where does she work ? :D

don't hire an investagator. Just PM kurgen her name and place of employement and he will check her out. :o

lol nearly a temptimg offer

:D get yourself a nice spainish girl and FORGET about the lao and cambodia bargirls. you will be back depressed again. dont be a fool silly moo, why dont you put a photo on thai visa and we can have a look at her and tell you where she comes from :D

Pick up a copy of the book "Only 13" off of Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/097728410...ce&n=283155

This is the story of a little runaway girl in Thailand who got into the sex industry at a very early age. She tells all of the tricks and all of the stories how she conned men at close range and from afar.

I am sorry to say, but it is highly unlikely that she is not seeing men while working at the gogo. It would be worth your while to post her photo, or PM her photo to me or any one of the other men who asked for it, and give them or me her REAL NAME and one of us will go and chat her up. I am happy to do it for you so that you are not lied to.

I really expect that if I were to sopeak with her, and ask her to go home, that she would be interested in going. In Thailand, strip bars are just the appetizers for sex. The girls in the gogo bars here are prostitutes who dance on stage instead of walking the streets.

As the gentleman said above, find a nice Spanish girl.

Buenos suertes

el jeque

Obsessing about her faithfullness is going to get you no where and simply shows what in my opinion is a fundemental missunderstanding of a thai go go girls attitude to sex.

Its just work, he just customer.

loose the green eyed monster and you might just might make a go of it. Given that this will be your first time in Thailand I think the odds are stacked against you. You will get laid on your first date though. :o

Edited by richardb

This has to be a wind up.....a Spanish troll? (makes a change from the usual Spanish Doll) :D

I think you've got it in one Foxy!

This sounds like the same guy who posted on here a few weeks ago, the one who was going to shoot himself.

To the poster-you sound like you are halfway through your school holidays and have nothing better to do than troll internet sights. Go back to school and wait until you're old enough to join the big boys!

:o:D

If you are still coming to Thailand to meet her after all these comments just remember that she is a bar girl and has most likely been with MANY men. Can you live with that? There is an OUTSIDE possibilty that you will be her last man. And since you do not have alot of money the chances are slim and non.....and slim has just left town. Just come here for a good time and then go home.....alone. :o

Torakx:

I hesitated to write but ok, here I am since you sound like a nice chap...if not a TROLL???

Since you have never been to Thailand, let alone Pattaya, I suggest you take it easy and think twice before coming to Thailand JUST for this girl.

Pattaya has hundreds and hundreds of bars and gogo-clubs filled with mostly poor girls (thousands!) trying to make some money out of the 'lonely' Farang.

99% of those girls dream of marrying a Farang and escape their present life.

Since you came out of a bad depression (and that's BAD...I know!) you better watch out...not for this girl, but for yourself, loosing yourself again :D

Yes, she might be a nice and sweet girl but at the moment she is is a dream for you.....a distant dream which could turn out to become a nightmare for you.

Oh, sorry, before I forget: I agree with some of the posters who said before that it is highly unlikely that any gogo-girl does NOT go with clients for money!

sorry: they all do!

Watch yourself.

LaoPo :o