Amiguous questions on UK FLR M form

I hope somebody can answer these questions. The FLR M form is like watching a hour long tv programme on the theory of relativity. I still don't understand it and I have a headache.

I wrote to my MP and have not received an answer. About what I would expect from a Conservative MP.

4.1 Do you and your sponsor have any children together. Answer No

4.2 Do you have any children whose parent is not your sponsor. Answer Yes

4.3 Does your sponsor have any children living in the UK whose parent is not you. Answer yes

I have one son living in the UK from previous marriage and my wife has one son from previous marriage living in Thailand.

4.4 If you answered yes to questions 4.1, 4.2 and/or 4.3 provide details of these children in the table below.

Q "S" If your sponsor is not the other parent of this child provide details of the other parent.

For my wife's son that is clearly her ex husband but I don't get it with respect to my son. They seem to be implying that my wife is one of the parents, "If YOUR sponsor is not the OTHER parent..

If it said, If this child is not your child and your sponsor is one of the parents then provide details of the other parent, then I would get it.

In the case of my son are they asking for details of my ex wife?

The other ambiguity is questions 6.7 to 6.9.

Q 6.7 When did you start living together in a relationship. Answer The date that my wife arrived in the UK.

There are then 3 boxes to provide details of other addresses lived at in the preceding 2 years.

The next question is 6.9, there is no question 6.8.

Q 6.9 If relevant, have you lived together permanently in the UK with your sponsor since your last grant of "limited leave to remain as a partner".

My wife came to the UK on a settlement visa so I assume that Q 6.9 is not relevant or is a settlement visa a limited leave to remain then I answer yes?

It asks yes, go to question 6.16 or no provide details blah blah blah. I have no problems with my wife answering yes to this questions as we have lived together just is the settlement visa limited leave to remain.

It then says applicants who answered yes to question 6.6 and have completed question 6.7, 6.8 and 6.9 proceed to question 6.16.

So is question 6.9 relevant or not in my case and how do I answer question 6,8 as it doesn't exist.

I am concerned that I am handing a reason for rejection to the Immigration Dept on a plate.

The latest form is dated 04/2015 so has anybody completed an FLR M since April?

UKVI forms are notoriously poor to follow and the questions poorly worded. I'm not at all surprised that they have deleted a question and not renumbered the following ones.

Q 4.4 S, I'd put your son's mother's details, with a brief note to say this is what you've done. Better to tell them something they don't want than miss something they do.

Q 6.9, the answer is 'yes.'

Despite their faults, UKVI decision makers are not looking for an excuse to reject the application. They are effectively carrying out a box ticking exercise; tick all the boxes and her FLR will be granted.