@letic Fitness or Sport Villa?

but you can not test it yourself.?
Are attending a lesson in every gym, see if it is clean, if there are not too many people, if the teacher is sexie, !!!!
you have to prospect. annoyed.gifannoyed.gif

I'm in my home country now so I can't visit them... But I have been to the @letic fitness before and I really like that gym. Now I'm planning my next trip and I also need accommodation, the Sport Villa looks interesting for that I just wan't to know the standard of the gym. Maybe someone can tell me or even send some pictures of it? I won't stay at Sport Villa and then exercise at the other gym because I like to have short way to the gym.

I'm in my home country now so I can't visit them... But I have been to the @letic fitness before and I really like that gym. Now I'm planning my next trip and I also need accommodation, the Sport Villa looks interesting for that I just wan't to know the standard of the gym. Maybe someone can tell me or even send some pictures of it? I won't stay at Sport Villa and then exercise at the other gym because I like to have short way to the gym.

[no photo but sport villa has air conditioning! Is a lot cheaper 80 baht, equipment wise. 2 treadmills 1 cross trainer, 6 bikes, Smiths Machine, pull down station, chest/shoulder press station, pec deck, leg press station, leg curl/extension station, bicep/tricep station, cable cross over, free weight area, sit up benches etc etc and doesn't charge Farangs more than Thais. Probably missed a few bits out but hopefully you get the picture it's also really quiet at the moment. ]

[no photo but sport villa has air conditioning! Is a lot cheaper 80 baht, equipment wise. 2 treadmills 1 cross trainer, 6 bikes, Smiths Machine, pull down station, chest/shoulder press station, pec deck, leg press station, leg curl/extension station, bicep/tricep station, cable cross over, free weight area, sit up benches etc etc and doesn't charge Farangs more than Thais. Probably missed a few bits out but hopefully you get the picture it's also really quiet at the moment. ]

Thanks for the information, I appreciate that! One more question... do they have any place in the gym where it's possbile to do deadlifts? For example a squat rack with a barbell and some weights...or you just have to borrow the bar from the bench press?

Edited by michelangelo1000

Thanks for the information, I appreciate that! One more question... do they have any place in the gym where it's possbile to do deadlifts? For example a squat rack with a barbell and some weights...or you just have to borrow the bar from the bench press?

No I don't think they have a squat rack I've only seen people doing big squats on the Smiths Machine and just using a barbell for deadlifts, the bench press they have is a machine and I don't think they have a bench with holder for the barbell other than the Smiths.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to lift heavy then you're probably better off at @lectic.

Sport Villa doesn't have a squat rack or an Olympic bar. There is a regular barbell bar and some small weight plates for it. If you take the weights from the Smith machine (Olympic size) then you may be able to get up to 100 kg but there aren't any clamps for the bar ends at the moment so you need to be careful they don't slip off (okay for dead-lifts but not squats).

Sport Villa is much smaller than @lectic and it can soon get crowded, especially late afternoon / early evening time.

Sport Villa is cheap, 990 baht for the month, whereas @lectic is 2200 baht (although I think that you get to use all the fitness classes if you like).