Non Imm 'b' Or Tourist Visa? Help Please.

Hi all,

My first post, hope you are all well and not stressing too much over this visa malarky.

Going to Vietnam of 18th October. I have been working (without a W.P) For 2 years no problems as yet. Entered originaly on a 60day single entry tourist visa. Then obtained a single non imm B in Laos, followed by another 3mths later in Penang no questions asked. Went back to England in March 2005 obtained a 1yr non imm B multiple entry at the Thai embassy in Birmingham, again no questions asked. Everytime shown a letter from the school requesting they give me a non imm B and the documents and teaching licences of the school. Went to Germnay for World cup and the Thai embassy gave me a single entry non Imm B in Frankfurt after checking the school I'm at now was registered on their list. From what I have heard I will now also need a letter of approval from the MoE. Is this true?

Obviously a little concerned with 4 seperate non Imm B visas in my passport about the likelyhood of obtaining another one. The school have told me not to worry as they have 'a good relationship' with immigration.

Has anyone ever had any dealing with the Thai embassy/consulate in vietnam?

Thinking it may be better to just obtain a multiple tourist visa. I am assuming this new regualtion is ONLY effecting Visas on arrival. Correct??? Or if I try and go for the Non Imm B and they say no can I just ask 'em for a tourist visa?

any advice would be appreciated. I know some people on here could be pissed off that I don't have a degree or W.P and shouldn't really be teaching. But lets be frank I'm not the only one in this boat and if they really do start clamping down then the Thai school system will crumble.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers