Advice 4 long stay visa needed

First of all I have 2 say Hi smile.png

Then sorry 4 my strange nickname..tryed many but all was taken...hope it dont affend anyone.

So back on topic with some background first:

I am a Norwegian and only 45 yo.

Currently using my Passport nr 3 and will be used upp in about 1 more year..(emty pages, will get a new 1).

I am early retired and have documented income from my goverment (pension around 1.5 mill THB).

I have been inn\out of Thailand since AD 2009..

My Passport have some strange Visa`s from Thai Embassy in Vientiane...it actually have 3 Non Immigrant O Visa Single Entrys.

They gave me that 3 times even when I protested against it....

Finally I got a doubble entry TR Visa from them last time, beginning of this month.

So my question is:

Can I get a multientry Visa somewhere else TR or a NON O ?

Like Savannakhet...

I am so tired of the Immigration inside Thailand...they say marry a Thai or pay under table ^^

I will not for any reason other than the real love get married 2 a Thai person....that is another story wink.png

I can if needed show evidence of my Visa`s and even get eveidence of how currupt Immigration is but then I would get kicked out I guess..

I dont mind paying a Visa fee but No way I pay 50K THB 4 it.

So is it possible for a person like me with a clean history in Thailand (no overstay, not even a trafick ticket) to get a Multientry Visa for 1 year ?

Where 2 goo.

What it cost:

And all relative \ nessessery documents needed.

In advance , thanks 2 all who giving me any advice and sorry for my bad English, not my native language smile.png

Other than tourist visas you do not have many options. Other than perhaps attending school.

Thetr is the option of Thai Elite easy access membership that would allow you to get a 5 year multiple entry PE visa that would allow you to get unlimited 1 year entries for those 5 years for a fee of 500k baht. See: http://www.thailandelite.com/glimpse.php