Thai-English actress Anna Reese becomes nun after killing cop in car crash

webfact

Nobody can tell if the cop was sleeping, that was just put out to make her seem less guilty of killing him, almost certainly she was pissed or under the influence of drugs. Another day another Thai injustice.

Edited by jacky54

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody can tell if the cop was sleeping, that was just put out to make her seem less guilty of killing him, almost certainly she was pissed or under the influence of drugs. Another day another Thai injustice.

So you think he wasn't sleeping? What do you think he was doing on the side of the road at 3am.

"...normally sleep when I am tired, ever thought he was tired after working all day. He parked there because he could. Are you aware of anything that he did illegally?"

Yes.

You don't park next to a busy highway, unless it's an emergency. It's a safety hazard. Another car could run into your car.

In what country did you take driving lessons? I'm guessing India?

So you know exactly where he parked. I haven't read anything to indicate the precise location, only what some state. I would like to know where you got your information from. I asked had he done anything illegal? Your response, yes, he parked next to a busy highway. Please show me where it is illegal, under the Thai Land Traffic Act, to park where he did, that is if he did. I find it abhorrent that people want to lay blame on someone who cannot respond.

One should never guess because inevitably, you will be wrong. Actually took my driving lessons in Bangladesh, got my license in Russia. gigglem.gif

Edited by Si Thea01

So you think he wasn't sleeping? What do you think he was doing on the side of the road at 3am.

Gee, you're game asking some on here that question. I am awaiting, with trepidation, the responses.

What is all this hoopla about becoming a nun for a week? Many Thai women do this on a regular basis. Mountain meet molehill. And as has already been said, try that with someone running down a cop in a beat up pick up and not a Mercedes. This place ..

Edited by dageurreotype