Delicious Mangos

UncleDonald

I am inclined to agree about the feet, but they may add a certain "Je ne sais quoi".

I woull wash the mangoes to get some gloss on them

and buy some fresher bananas........ :o

I would leave it as it ts, scruffy mangoes and feet.

However, I would frame it using the "Rule of Thirds" Everything is too much centered. You are not teling us exactly what you want us to look at.

I like the concept of Still life and real life together. Use the feet or the fruit to draw the attention to what the object is - the feet or the fruit.

• 3 weeks later...

Crop the photo to get rid of the feet?!

I think feet are ok, it just depends who's they are :o

post-11996-1160217354_thumb.jpg

ImageDude :D

The perspective does make her look odd.

A lower viewpoint and a longer lens might have helped.

Difficult with today's very short focal length lenses on the the point and shoot cameras.

...The perspective does make her look odd.....

umm more like Photoshop here has made her look odd. It has been a very good effort, and taking the original subject and changing the emphasis is an interesting idea.

My first thought when I saw the "New Image" was it felt Motherly as her womb is at the focus of the image, being augmented by fruit. Therefore "Fruit of the Womb".

As an update;

I was talking to a very old friend of mine who is a Cameraman for the ABC in Australia. He does News and some studio work and has been making a living for about 25 years holding a News Video Camera.

Once you met him, you will see he has been beaten kicked etc etc but he also films the best news footage around.

He is also coming to Thailand for a holiday in the next 6 months.

I am more than happy to try to arrange an "evening out" and we can sit and chat with him to listen to his thoughts as an award winning cameraman.

Please tell me if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...
...The perspective does make her look odd.....

umm more like Photoshop here has made her look odd. It has been a very good effort, and taking the original subject and changing the emphasis is an interesting idea.

My first thought when I saw the "New Image" was it felt Motherly as her womb is at the focus of the image, being augmented by fruit. Therefore "Fruit of the Womb".

Khutan, you are absolutely right of course, it's photoshop, I am only an enthusiastic amateur playing around with this program.

If I was more profficient, you may not have sussed me :D

Here are a couple more of "Fruit and Feet" :o

Hey UncleDonald, I hope you don't mind me playing around with your fruit :D

post-11996-1161935839_thumb.jpg post-11996-1161935870_thumb.jpg

ImageDude, are you using PS or other program to edit these pictures? What version? Thanks

Guardian, I use both Photoshop Elements 4 and Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9. In my opinion both have their own attributes and I switch between the two programs for ease of use of some of their tools.

post-11996-1162123182_thumb.jpg

ImageDude :o

Guardian, I use both Photoshop Elements 4 and Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9. In my opinion both have their own attributes and I switch between the two programs for ease of use of some of their tools.

Thanks for the info, ID :o

Hmm 10 mins in photo shop and have fruity feet lol. feet.jpg

Could have balanced the feet out better could have done the clone wood better too but it was 10 mins.

It looks as though it might fly?? :o