Apparel on Lazada - authentic?

mike111

Who knows but just bought a fake SD card from these people, they are however in the process of refunding me, I think they are very like market with much fake, but if you are happy and price right stay happy

Check to see if there is seller feedback.

Everything i have bought from lazada has been perfect, even a 200 quid pair of sunglasses( although they were imported )

The only thing i was suspect about but still not 100% sure was CK Eternity aftershave.Everything about it looks as i remember from when i bought it in the UK years ago, the only difference i noticed with the lazada one was the smell doesnt last as long once sprayed. Could just be me getting old and not being able to tell if its the same or not. Now just buy sprays from Duty free in airports.

Like Amazon, Lazada markets products from a large variety of merchants. It is certainly possible that some of those merchants are selling fakes, but my purchases from Lazada have all been 100% positive. You will find many negative comments about them on TV forums, but until they screw me, I will continue to be a customer.

Like Amazon, Lazada markets products from a large variety of merchants. It is certainly possible that some of those merchants are selling fakes, but my purchases from Lazada have all been 100% positive. You will find many negative comments about them on TV forums, but until they screw me, I will continue to be a customer.

I have done 2 orders with Lazada. Both time it was with free delivery both times they tried to charge 400B for delivery,

I refused and complained to Lazada.

I dont think this was Lazada fault but the delivery company in Korat.

They have lost me, I refuse to do business with them again.coffee1.gif

I also think it was the delivery company trying to charge you. I would complain loudly.

I always order COD from Lazada. It's one of their most attractive features. Kerry Logistics delivers where I am. They have never tried to charge me, and always let me open and inspect the order before paying.