Which posters do you miss most?

I'd forgotten about Ian Forbes.

I miss David48 too, he used to send me emails with vids of the twins but no more. I may try and find his e mail and get in touch with them.

I also miss Suega and Mossfinn hasn't been around much either.

And what about sbk? I hope she is ok.

What happened to sbk?

She quit.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd forgotten about Ian Forbes.

I miss David48 too, he used to send me emails with vids of the twins but no more. I may try and find his e mail and get in touch with them.

I also miss Suega and Mossfinn hasn't been around much either.

And what about sbk? I hope she is ok.

What happened to sbk?
She quit.

Well as she is no longer a mod it is safe to say many wont miss her.

Nice to see somebody leave Thailand without coming back here and boring us all about why they left.

If some posters decide to leave Thailand to go back to their home countries, and want to tell us why, why should it be boring?

If any poster leaves Thailand to go back to their home country for whatever reason, I would be interested to hear their story.

Don't want to drop any names but neversure should get a real life. For once and only once the biker is right.

Nice to see somebody leave Thailand without coming back here and boring us all about why they left.

If some posters decide to leave Thailand to go back to their home countries, and want to tell us why, why should it be boring?

If any poster leaves Thailand to go back to their home country for whatever reason, I would be interested to hear their story.

Don't want to drop any names but neversure should get a real life. For once and only once the biker is right.

Sorry mate, but IMO, Neversure is up there with some of the best posters on Thaivisa.

As for Soi Biker, I won't ignore him as he is never nasty, but he is certainly different from most posters.

sbk was part of the bigmango.club ,that's how they got away with years of abuse on here,once a few of the bigmango.club got banned sbk followed.

So tell me Kirsty, considering that you don't actually bring anything to this forum apart from disruption, does it not bother you that when you are gone no one will neither notice nor care?

Is that you Toady? You posted the other day that you'd miss me,now you are saying nobody would care if I was gone? Stop it it ,you are making me cry.passifier.gif

Who is Toady and what the hell are you talking about?

Have you been smoking some of the product instead of selling it?

sbk was part of the bigmango.club ,that's how they got away with years of abuse on here,once a few of the bigmango.club got banned sbk followed.

So tell me Kirsty, considering that you don't actually bring anything to this forum apart from disruption, does it not bother you that when you are gone no one will neither notice nor care?

Is that you Toady? You posted the other day that you'd miss me,now you are saying nobody would care if I was gone? Stop it it ,you are making me cry.passifier.gif

laugh.png How come you are having a go at me? I'd never noticed you until, out of the blue ,you wrote in this thread that you'd miss me if I was gone ! If you are a professional stalker ,I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't Mrtoad nor a member of the bigmango.club...Until things are clarified though I shall ignore you from here on in as that will do your head in more. xxxwub.png

laugh.png How come you are having a go at me? I'd never noticed you until, out of the blue ,you wrote in this thread that you'd miss me if I was gone ! If you are a professional stalker ,I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't Mrtoad nor a member of the bigmango.club...Until things are clarified though I shall ignore you from here on in as that will do your head in more. xxxwub.png

Kurt, you need to look closer to home if you want to know who I am.

A mutual friend from home (Fl--tw--d) told me that you would be on here.

And you thought that I would give up looking for you.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Roland Rats discuss Eleanor Rooseveltlaugh.png

I remember reading she was physically one of the most unattractive women to ever grace The White House yet her personality was so magneitc everyone was charmed by her. The power of mind over matter ( at least that covers 2 categories- ideas and people)

Kurt, you need to look closer to home if you want to know who I am.

A mutual friend from home (Fl--tw--d) told me that you would be on here.

And you thought that I would give up looking for you.

Get a room, you two...

Topic has crossed the line, discussing other members not posting here anymore is a breach of privacy. Also:

13) You will not post links to other Thailand forums, or forums which could reasonably be construed as competition to Thaivisa.com or its sponsors.

Closed