Sick& tired typing my own email address

Where are you typing it into.

Some browsers can be set to 'autofill forms'. Some browser add-ons / extensions will also autofill username/passwords.

There are also keyboard utilities you can set up that will autopaste preset info with a keyboard key combination you set up.

Doesn't make any sense, tons&tons of memory but nothing for simplest repetitive tasks , not even an addon.

Form fillers don't do the job, too many cases where the email must be given in an un-formated way.

Just curious= not even Apple has this feature?

For something simple like assigning a text string to a particular key combination I would suggest QuickTextPaste.

Very small and simple program. Available http://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Microsoft/QuickTextPaste

Note for Windows only, do not know ref Linux Mac or Android but must be something similar.

Alternatively use a clipboard replacement that allows 'stickies' like 'clipboard history'

For more complicated macros suggest AutoHotKey but that is overkill for what you appear to want.

Doesn't make any sense, tons&tons of memory but nothing for simplest repetitive tasks , not even an addon.

Form fillers don't do the job, too many cases where the email must be given in an un-formated way.

Just curious= not even Apple has this feature?

Formfillers only work when the webpage textbox fields are named appropriately for autofill to correctly match known data to required/requested fields.

Since I'm not a true clairvoyant, could you post some website form pages that give examples of your 'un-formated way'?

What type of Apple device are you using; macbook, ipad?

Issue mostly with browser web forms, or popup logins?

Notepad ----cumbersome, change to different program copy & change back to email program -paste

Lastpass-- I got LP. But the program needs a recognizable Form where subscription is probably required. That I like to avoid as much as possible. Don´t want my email all over the world

There must be something simple for e.g this task = writing email anywhere in the text my email, Not in a fixed place.

Gosh , I'd wish I could write an apps, would be downloaded a billion times. Make money with the simplest idea. Anybody here on TV??

I tried http://www.softwareo.../QuickTextPaste but I don´t get it working, my bad.

sounds good

Cross-platform Autotext functionality

PhraseExpress allows you to use the snippet collection you have created on your Mac also on a Windows PC.

TextExpander's macro functions such as %snippet% to link and nest phrases, %fill% to add manual text input, keypress simulations and date/time stamps are properly converted into the PhraseExpress macro equivalents.

http://bit.ly/1Twjo2p

What is bizarre my HTC One remembers my email automatically, didn't have to a thing. Just starting typing will bring the address anywhere I chose.

Your HTC uses a virtual keyboard with predictive typing.

A common feature on small devices with difficult to use input methods. Your PC can also install a virtual keyboard, but you won't like it.

I only seldom sign up to a new website. But I noticed visiting a site for the first time ever and I started to type the first letter of my email the complete address sprang up. Click and done.

In other words my simple & outdated Acer Lap top does remember but will show the email only if the first letter is typed into an email field. What does that mean? The email is stored somewhere on the pc. Why is it not possible to call the info up at will with a key stroke?

Eg. writing a letter and the email placed wherever

Edited by THAIPHUKET

Think I mentioned before, most web browsers can remember webpage textbox fields and autofill previously typed data.

We need to send you to a special how to use Google to Search class

Anywho...

The Windows Club

QuickTextPaste: Paste pre-defined text using keyboard shortcut

adkscript

AutoHotkey

Assign text and actions to a key (or key combination) to be triggered when you press the key combination

Or use the Hotstring option to autoconvert while you type: example, ftw becomes Free the whales

RichCor I remember well

All the more surprised because I'd never heard of this website. If you got a link to how to find what I really want that will help greatly. Even using the Google preset search tool yields a lot of garbage. I guess Google doesn't want you to find anything quickly.

They could easily program the most common searches in a menu for the user.

But trial and error searches yield more clicks, good for advertising revenue

Try keywords like: Windows-7 +

text auto-replace

text substitution
text expansion

More google return examples:

LifeHacker Article: How to Use Text Expansion to Save Yourself Hours of Typing Every Week

The How-To Geek 8/12/10

Using PhraseExpress in Windows
There's a number of choices for text expansion in Windows, but PhraseExpress is the only one I've tried that's very powerful, free for personal use, and also works in Windows 7. The standard edition is free for personal use, but it has an internal word list that will nag you if you try and use rules containing phrases like "your order".

pex5_ani_en.gif