They finally fixed it

Anthony5

Incompetence and laziness gets you killed even working on that Low Voltage lines, sometimes as simple as not inspecting your gloves for pin prick holes or not whacking in an earth for your truck.

I live near a massive feeder and switching yard and can hear the loud speaker and see the operations, yet to see a fire an ambulance or hear the emergency alarm.

They aren't as incompetent as you are trying to make out, in fact I'd suggest far from it. If you knew the number of ways aussie linemen got killed that were avoidable you might have some perspective on the matter.

As for making a pole stand up right, quick check down my soi, and trust me, theres a lot of poles.... all straight up in both axis.

Ah our apologist from earlier in the thread who doesn't see anything wrong is back.

Fine in your soi they are all straight up, but maybe your soi isn't even in Thailand.

So you see only good jobs in Thailand, how about if I post pictures of 50 poles that are dangerous leaning over, within a week from now. I will go even further and take only pictures within a range of 20km from my place.

What is your offer?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my country people listen to criticism and take a lesson from it, but of course you wouldn't expect that from the hub of the universe, would you?

Please tell us more about this utopian farang land where its citizens tolerate open criticism and contempt from tourists and immigrants. I'm sure fellow farangs in your home country treat immigrants far better than youre treated in Thailand.

In my country people listen to criticism and take a lesson from it, but of course you wouldn't expect that from the hub of the universe, would you?

Please tell us more about this utopian farang land where its citizens tolerate open criticism and contempt from tourists and immigrants. I'm sure fellow farangs in your home country treat immigrants far better than youre treated in Thailand.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Come on mate, give up you're making a complete fool of yourself with every post you add.

Wait I see you have a habit at that.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/810459-youre-a-guest-in-thailand-act-like-one/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/819917-most-common-complaints-about-thailand-how-do-they-compare-to-your-home-country/

Incompetence and laziness gets you killed even working on that Low Voltage lines, sometimes as simple as not inspecting your gloves for pin prick holes or not whacking in an earth for your truck.

I live near a massive feeder and switching yard and can hear the loud speaker and see the operations, yet to see a fire an ambulance or hear the emergency alarm.

They aren't as incompetent as you are trying to make out, in fact I'd suggest far from it. If you knew the number of ways aussie linemen got killed that were avoidable you might have some perspective on the matter.

As for making a pole stand up right, quick check down my soi, and trust me, theres a lot of poles.... all straight up in both axis.

Ah our apologist from earlier in the thread who doesn't see anything wrong is back.

Fine in your soi they are all straight up, but maybe your soi isn't even in Thailand.

So you see only good jobs in Thailand, how about if I post pictures of 50 poles that are dangerous leaning over, within a week from now. I will go even further and take only pictures within a range of 20km from my place.

What is your offer?

I'd say you are deep in confirmation bias land. And I am not apologizing, if this is what you deem as apologizing you've gone from culture shocked to dimwitted in no time at all. Dismiss and insult away it is rather intolerable.