Booking UK premium visa service

I am trying to book an FLR visa application for 2 months time but its telling me that no appointments are available. Are they serious. Isn't the point of paying a premium so you can chose to short cut the application process.

What is the point if you can't get an appointment?

For God's sake who designed this.

For security reasons it wont allow more than 3 attempts in 15 minutes. I was thrown out and had to restart from the beginning. I was pissed that before I could proceed it forces you to pay the NHS surcharge BEFORE allowing you to make the booking. Now it has thrown me back to the start and making me pay another £500.

This is a good money making scheme. There are no appointments and every time you try it costs you £500.

I don't know how far ahead you can book a premium appointment, and can't find out unless I register and try to book one.

Surely when you paid the NHS surcharge you were given an IHS reference number, and entering this shows that you have paid?

I don't know how far ahead you can book a premium appointment, and can't find out unless I register and try to book one.

Surely when you paid the NHS surcharge you were given an IHS reference number, and entering this shows that you have paid?

7by7 is correct. You should have an IHS ref. no. when you paid.