Family offers Bt170k reward over disappearance of US Iraq veteran off Phuket

webfact

I see Andrew Drummond has quite a bit of additional information/background on this in an article i am not allowed to link to.

Since his website is blocked, maybe you can tell is in short what he is saying?

Edit: just managed to see his site through a link on his Facebook page. No information at all on the AD site, only some speculation since he might have had some land on Phuket (seems strange since he was not living or working here) and his wife is not giving the family the information they want.

Seems a bit more than speculation though clearly one sided information provided by his family and sounds very like many other stories - wife from the "entertainment industry", mafia brother in-law, four properties in Phuket being run by wife, wife now being uncooperative with family regarding pre-nip and will, conflicting witness statements.

mafia brother in law is speculation, properties in Phuket are speculation, consistent witness statements: he was drunk.

So sorry, to me it really looks like a lot of speculation done by the family. If they want to end speculation all they need is hire somebody who will come up fast with facts regarding brother in law, properties, prenup, will, bank accounts, etc.

I see Andrew Drummond has quite a bit of additional information/background on this in an article i am not allowed to link to.

yeah he ran an article showing certain people were involved in corruption.......

use google translate it acts as a proxy