Cowardly Driver Flees Accident

Rimmer

Cowardly Driver Flees Accident

00233.jpg

SATTAHIP -10th July- [PattayaDailyNews] at 18.00 pm Pol.Capt.Saijai Khamchulla-inspector of Sattahip police station- was notified that a truck had collided with a motorcycle before fleeing the scene. After notification the police officers rushed to the scene with a rescue team.

At the scene the officers found Mrs Pranee Chitthaworn aged 46 who was unconscious and her daughter a Ms Pathita Chitthaworn aged 4 who had suffered a broken leg. Initially, the police officers performed first aid on them and sending them to Queen Sirikit hospital.

Later the officers were notified by villagers who had followed the truck that it was parked up 2 kilometres from the scene and the victim’s motorcycle was underneath it. The truck driver was identified as Mr Somkiet Amornmukdakul aged 29 who was a navy officer.

Read more: http://pattayadailynews.com/cowardly-driver-flees-accident/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2015-07-13

jumps to some conclusions. if the justice system in thailand is to be dealt with perhaps should change this article to - prudent driver departs scene of accident before law enforcemnt arrives - or perhaps it could be recommeneded course of action to take in case of accident

scared driver, sensible driver all sorts of alternatives

What a strange time for this event to take place, "18.00 pm" which I have trouble determining what time is actually meant. Another thing I do not understand is how, "a truck had collided with a motorcycle before fleeing the scene." Never have seen such an action before. A truck leaving the scene of a collision by itself.

The "runner" was "afraid and frightened".

"Afraid and Frightened" of what ??

Probably only parked up because the motor-bike was under his vehicle.

Run Run Run. Avoid Responsibility.

And this is a Naval Officer.

Disgraceful !!!

They run from scenes like this because if the victims involved in an accident are locals and you are not, you could be attacked and seriously injured or killed by a mob of the victims relatives or friends.

Surely the navy "officer" would have seen that the motorbike driver and pillion rider were both women - and one a little girl at that?

Should have rendered assistance - obviously not an officer nor a gentleman.

Disgraceful !!!

It seems you know nothing about Thailand.

Disgraceful !!!

It seems you know nothing about Thailand.

Good for him. I had my best times in Thailand with my rose glasses. When you taking it off, nothing will be the same as before and the good times are gone.