Break a leg?

rgs2001uk

Who would be first on your hope you break a leg this season?

Mine would be Sterling, typifies everything that is wrong with the game, Liverpool well shot of him.

Just a pity players such as Keane and Vierra are no longer around.

Blimey. He says he wants to leave a club, won't sign a new contract and he gets his own thread. Course it could have been handled better but Liverpool aren't totally innocent in all this. Can't remember Rooney (or anyone else) getting one when they decided they wanted to leave.

Blimey. He says he wants to leave a club, won't sign a new contract and he gets his own thread. Course it could have been handled better but Liverpool aren't totally innocent in all this. Can't remember Rooney (or anyone else) getting one when they decided they wanted to leave.

I think a few Everton fans were probably wishing he got one.

blink.png

I think a few Everton fans were probably wishing he got one.

blink.png

Aye. That and when he also said he wanted to leave United

Sadly I think that the first broken leg of the new season belongs to Middlesbrough's new signing Alex Baptiste, who broke a leg on his debut, in a friendly (!!!!) against York City.

As for Sterling, I hope he ends up like Sean Wright Phillips, with no career to look back on, except for sitting on benches.

what a awful thread, imo should be taken down , to wish someone injured,, well, is just wrong.

Oh rijit.

When I was 10, in the left side Stretford End, I sang 'you're going home in a St Johns Ambulance'

I really didn't mean it.

Well, unless it was Liverpool.

Or Ciddy.

Er

Or Leeds.

[emoji23]

redrus

what a awful thread, imo should be taken down , to wish someone injured,, well, is just wrong.

Oh rijit.

When I was 10, in the left side Stretford End, I sang 'you're going home in a St Johns Ambulance'

I really didn't mean it.

Well, unless it was Liverpool.

Or Ciddy.

Er

Or Leeds.

[emoji23]

redrus

Yeah when you were 10

There was an excuse.

rijit

Years ago i would have agreed with you, however the game has changed a lot, and not often for the good, over the years, since the inception of the greed is good league.

I aint a Chelsea fan, and am no fan of John Terry, but I feel this year we may well be witnessing the last of an era, similair to Carragher, Giggs, Scholes, Gerrad etc, one club men.

The introduction of, divers, cheats and wage thieves (and we all know who they are) coupled with the arrogant demands of not yet made it prima donnas, and Sterling is one of them.

They should learn some humility and be thankful for what they have, do they even know or care how much the average punter standing on the terraces paying their wages makes?

Would love to see that little toe rag trying to carry bricks on a building site.

Archived