My problem with Sexpats.

LarryBird

I dont want a white woman, indont want to pay an exhorbitant amount for an hour of a disinterested woman that i do not find attractive in the least.

Well that's bullshit if I've ever heard it

You would take a white woman if she was young, hot and, most importantly, actually AVAILABLE to you.

Classic sour grapes

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want a white woman, indont want to pay an exhorbitant amount for an hour of a disinterested woman that i do not find attractive in the least.

You would take a white woman if she was young, hot and, most importantly, actually AVAILABLE to you.

Classic sour grapes

I did years ago.

I'm in my early 30s, fit and successful. I do just fine at home sex-wise.

But I still travel to Thailand a few times a year purely for drinking and debauchery and sex with hot little vixens often 10 years younger than myself. I like the fact that I'm absolutely spoiled for choice in places like Pattaya. And since sex is the only concern here, I don't care how it comes about. I like being with 3-4 girls at a time or multiple ones in a day. Realistically, that's not really possible at home unless I'm Tiger Woods.

I don't give two flying <deleted> what anyone thinks of this or what personal issue they might have with it. But there are of course times where you do pretend it's about temples and golf. For instance it's not prudent to talk about it at work since that can affect your career. Although most of the guys I work with know full well what I get up to and always ask for photos when I get back from trips.

But do I feel the need to keep it a secret from a buncha people on the net or randoms in bars? That'd be the day.

But you care enough about what others think that you had to let them know on here that you don't care what they think.

Yeah I suppose you're right. Not sure whether that's hypocrisy or a general contradiction or what. Don't care either way. I'm fine with that too.

The real motivation for posting though, is for the sheer enjoyment of posting, and my own personal amusement. That I can say with honesty as well.

Edited by Bellringer

Classic sour grapes

I think we are being a bit racist here. I would not want a Thai women who had spent any time in the West.

Nothing to do with ethnicity. It's the culture for me. It's the culture dude.tongue.png

If I wanted to hang out with farang I would go home.

Ah, I get it. Just the standard Thaier than thou one-upmanship.

No. Farang are boring. I prefer to hangout with persons with whom I have nothing in common.

No. Farang are boring. I prefer to hangout with persons with whom I have nothing in common.
Farang are boring, you wish to hang out with persons whom you have nothing in common.

Therefore, by inference (from your own words), you are boring???

Farang are boring, you wish to hang out with persons whom you have nothing in common.

Therefore, by inference (from your own words), you are boring???

Probably to some, if not many I am. But as I don't hang with them, it really doesn't make much difference.

This is what I spent time watching much of last week although I am only interested in a few specific issues. Many would consider this extremely boring. To me, it is fascinating (The last Plenary ran from July 6-9, 2015)

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/plenary/en/home.html

Edited by JLCrab

People aint that comfortable with telling family, friends or strangers that they migrated to Thailand only to become a sexpat. That has to do with the kind of societies most western expats come frome.

Edited by BKKBobby

People aint that comfortable with telling family, friends or strangers that they migrated to Thailand only to become a sexpat. That has to do with the kind of societies most western expats come frome.

People upcountry aint that comfortable with telling family friends or strangers that their offspring services sexpats.

Probably has more to do with the way Thai society frowns upon them, funny how all these women all work in banks according to the upcountry natives.

You don't think it might have something to do with the fact that having to travel halfway round the world to get laid is a little embarrassing?

Take a walk down to the lower Suk enclave, embarrasing, more like an inconvenient truth for many of the quasimodo's found lurking there.

They only come here coz they cant afford the going rate back home.

After their 2 week millionaire status has evaporated, its back to punching out hubcaps on the production line.

I met a Thai woman who was a Chula graduate and Chartered Accountant. She then worked exclusively for her family's private foundation in Thailand. She asked what I did in Thailand. I said that I came initially to work for a Thai NGO Under Royal Patronage and that I now operated out of an NGO I set up based in USA.

She said 'That is very unusual.' I said 'Why -- do you think all western men come to Thailand to chase young Thai women and drink beer?'

She paused for a moment and said: Yes.

You don't think it might have something to do with the fact that having to travel halfway round the world to get laid is a little embarrassing?

Take a walk down to the lower Suk enclave, embarrasing, more like an inconvenient truth for many of the quasimodo's found lurking there.

They only come here coz they cant afford the going rate back home.

After their 2 week millionaire status has evaporated, its back to punching out hubcaps on the production line.

Surely they are sex tourists then, not "sexpats"?

Classic sour grapes

Been there done that. Still best friends with a girl i dated who was half my age. When i moved to Asia i soon realised that white women, of any age are not what i am in the least bit interested.

Dont pretend to know what others want, it makes you look stupid.

I think most dont HAVE to travel so far to get laid but its a great thing to have so much choice in an open environment.

Its only an embarrassment in the stigma of some in the west, normally western women casting aspersions.

Its not an embarrassment when in Thailand.

I suppose you can differ between sexpats and expats, if they are sexpats, then they are here for the obvious reason and should just admit it.

There is nothing wrong with sexpats as long as they treat the girls well, don't go around shirtless as so many do in Pattaya, and respect

Thailand and it's culture.

As for expats, this is completely different, I would say most of them are here because they are fed up with their own countries, more than anything else.

I do not believe that the majority of them came here just to get laid, there are many other reasons, ie the weather, how cheap it is compared to their own countries etc.

I don't have a problem with them, unless their partaking in detestable activities like soliciting minors.

The problem I do have though, is the fact they can't admit they are here just to get laid. Honestly, what is the shame in that? I look at a 60 year old guy, who probably still enjoys getting his doors blown off, and think 'good for him'. But, why do they have to go on about how they're here for the food and culture, or whatever BS it is? Can't they just look themselves in the mirror and say 'I'm not dead yet, I still enjoy having sex.'??

Admit to it,,? What the f do u expect them to do wear t shirts?

And is it entirely unreasonable that some people over 60 enjoy the food and its culture .

What a shallow piece of ageist crap

rijit

And ps i aint over 60 and havnt taken advantage of the supposed 'cheap 'sex in thailand.

I think most dont HAVE to travel so far to get laid but its a great thing to have so much choice in an open environment.

Its only an embarrassment in the stigma of some in the west, normally western women casting aspersions.

Yes it is

The locals take the piss out of people like you like it's going out of fashion

Of course, most farangs are oblivious to it but you can bet the hookers aren't.

Yes it is

Why would I care about what locals think? I get what i want and the girls get what they want.

Is your life so boring that you have to worry about what others are doing for enjoyment?

You should do more to make yourself happy instead of worrying about what others do to be happy.

People upcountry aint that comfortable with telling family friends or strangers that their offspring services sexpats.

Probably has more to do with the way Thai society frowns upon them, funny how all these women all work in banks according to the upcountry natives.

So true. Being a hooker means being at the absolute bottom of Thai societies' hierarchy. No parent would proudly proclaim that their daughter spreads her legs for a living, even if she was sending home 30k a month. At most, "she cashier in Pattaya bar, no bargirl." And most times, that's what the girls tell their parents.

Dated/went with exclusively Asian women that were 38-55 y/o in the US.....Talk about stink eye - the white women would almost hate you on sight when they saw you with them.....

So true. Being a hooker means being at the absolute bottom of Thai societies' hierarchy. No parent would proudly proclaim that their daughter spreads her legs for a living, even if she was sending home 30k a month. At most, "she cashier in Pattaya bar, no bargirl." And most times, that's what the girls tell their parents.

So what did your wife tell her mother how she met you?

Edited by JLCrab

My problem with them, or at least the ones I meet is that you cannot in any way depend on them for ever being on time or ever stop them from forever going on and on about how great this one is or what this one does.

Yes it is

Not just the locals. Most of the expats I know laugh at the whoremongers, too.

Yes it is

Not just the locals. Most of the expats I know laugh at the whoremongers, too.

Which is again a good reason why I prefer to not know expats.