Spell Check

sanuk711

HELP....!!!

Just updated my comp---& noticed that the spell check no longer works in Thai Visa---is it a Thai Visa add on, (I can not locate it) or is it from somewhere else....I run programs TV through--- Mozolla, ......Annd I reaaly needd the spelll check featcuree

Fanks for your help

Mozilla Firefox I assume.

Spell check (in the forum e.g.) is a function that has to be installed for the browser.

----

I don't know how the menus are called in English, guess it is:

"Extras" -> "Add-ons"

Then use the "Search" function to search for "Dictionary".

You will see a couple of options.

First one I see is "British English Dictionary".

Others might tell you which one is the best and whether you can set-up for US English if you fancy so.

Just for completeness: more than one language/dictionary can be installed and the language to be spell checked can be selected in a context menu.

This post has been spell checked with the mentioned dictionary tongue.png

(usually I don't)

Edited by KhunBENQ

sorry to be so thick on this---- so are we saying that the spell check is not in TV........ but in the program that is running it Firefox etc......

because i have done this to no avail.

Before I didnt need to spell check......when I miss spelled This Visa would just underline it in red...thats what I am trying to get back to.

Spell checker is integral to Firefox and nothing to do with Thaivisa. In your browser address bar type about:config then in the search box enter spell. You should see the below to verify it is active and what dictionary is in use.

post-566-0-16629300-1436857094_thumb.jpg

The newer version of Firefox shows the following Tools > Options > Advanced > General

post-566-0-87729000-1436857494_thumb.jpg