re entry at airport

hello

treid to ,find an answer but could not find it.

I do have a non immigrant o visum (Yes O not OA !) issued at the thai embassy in the Netherlands. .Retirement. Expiring 7th august 2015. Multiple entry.

Most of the year i stay 2 months in thailand and leave thailand for a few weeks. So no need to report every 90 days.

Last time i entered was 10th of june so "ädmitted until 7th september 2015 visaclass non o" says the stamp and what is written on the stamp.

Wanted to do an extension of stay, 1 year . Living in Chiang Mai. Earliest date i can do that is 7th september minus 45 days so 24th of july.

Unfortunately i am leaving thailand before 24th july and come back thursday 30th july but leave thailand again sunday august 2nd.

Due to the paperwork that has to be done beforehand, fi bankstatement 800.000 baht it is almost impossible to apply for the extension of stay. Just one day (Friday 31th july) for bankstatement, application at office in chiang mai etc.!

Hope you are still there!!

My question is. When i leave bangkok airport i do have in my passport a visastamp dated 30th july with stamp : admitted untill 30th july plus 90 days so let us say 30th october. I intend to enter thailand again 15th october. I is clever to ask for a re entry permit, when i leave on 2nd of august? And then coming back in october aply for a extension of stay based on my Original non immigrant O retirement visa?

Hope it is not too complicated.

Thanks

You can get a re-entry permit to keep your 90 day entry valid when you return. You can get it at either airport in Bangkok on departure from the country.

A singe re-entry permit will cost 1000 baht. At Suv they will charge a 200 baht service fee because they will do the form, photo and copies.

• 2 weeks later...

You can get a re-entry permit to keep your 90 day entry valid when you return. You can get it at either airport in Bangkok on departure from the country.

A singe re-entry permit will cost 1000 baht. At Suv they will charge a 200 baht service fee because they will do the form, photo and copies.

dear ubonjo,

was so happy with your reply taht i forgot to thank you.

Thank!