Another Farang bites the dust - Pattaya

CapeThai

I'm sure that if I was a young buck having to bang some snaggle-toothed old heifer with baps down to her hips every day, I'd be trying to rip as much folding out of her as I could by way of compensation for the trauma.

Why shouldn't Thai women try and get as much as they can out of sappy farangs?

All power to 'em

I thought you were a young buck.

46 but still thinks he's a hansum 30.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that if I was a young buck having to bang some snaggle-toothed old heifer with baps down to her hips every day, I'd be trying to rip as much folding out of her as I could by way of compensation for the trauma.

All power to 'em

aww don't be jealous MaeJo

I can't help it if I look younger than I am

I would like to give an Honest reply to your post, but i think the mods would not allow it, It seems Thais have no respect for each other, so why would they respect a Foreigner. That's why in My opinion Thailands is on the wane it's had its day. Nearly everyone has a smart phone,, it will not be long before things like this are posted on Youtube. for the world to see.

Social media is catching up with them, its gone world wide with all the scams and crime against foreigners.coffee1.gif

May I missed something but a couldn't read any crime/scam in the OP...

They probably just planned a day at the beach and those things are a minimum supply for a Thai family...

I wonder did the Thai family go to Farang Land and drag the farang back to Thailand to facilitate this "crime/scam? " Or did he come here looking to take advantage of the things he heard he could get in Thailand and not at home.

in My opinion Thailands is on the wane

I've been hearing/reading farang experts claiming this or that whatever is "the final nail in the coffin" for Thailand for 20 years.

If somebody wants to come here to find something he can't have back home and wants to play Santa Claus, that seems to enrage all the old dears who have to mind everyone else's business.

If he's happy and the family is happy, that really gets all the busybodies' knickers in a knot. The rather dramatic presentation of what was supposedly happening "shamelessly in public" is ridiculous. I guess the TV soaps don't provide enough drama for some. And of course the Thai Visa chorus assumes if something is written here by another farang it must be fact. Seriously some of you need to get a hobby and stop fantasizing about poor defenseless farang being victimized by Thais.

"I'm not Thai bashing here"
Right. For what other purpose was the thread started? You rattled the cage and the result was hardly in doubt.
Edited by Suradit69

The poor young man was speechless and shocked to what was happening....

You're being a bit overly dramatic, are you not? "Speechless and shocked" for what, shelling out a few hundred baht? Seriously? If his GF were to strip buck naked and start doing the chicken dance in the middle of 7/11, yeah, that might leave one speechless and shocked. And how can you even tell that he was speechless and shocked? Sorry, but sometimes I just don't get how you guys think.

Yeah, says the guy that has not been there to witness the whole thing...

That's right, no one else was there, so we're all just going by your recollection of events....and it's not believable unless one is a newbie FOB.

Look, if your point is that the young guys can get fleeced just as easily as the old guys, I'm with you. No Thai girl is going to fall for a farang after just a few days. But these girls are very good at pretending that they have. And vulnerable farang guys--old and young alike--fall for it. But the scenario that you painted....there's an awful lot of conjecture there. Surely you have more than just observing complete strangers at a 7/11. That's my point.

You don't really make any point. This is what I saw and what happened....why going on like an old lady with a wet panty carrying on about it ? Don't you have anything better to do like put the kids to bed or something ??

I would like to give an Honest reply to your post, but i think the mods would not allow it, It seems Thais have no respect for each other, so why would they respect a Foreigner. That's why in My opinion Thailands is on the wane it's had its day. Nearly everyone has a smart phone,, it will not be long before things like this are posted on Youtube. for the world to see.

"it will not be long before things like this are posted on Youtube. for the world to see."

The stories of old men coming here to find young women, boys, children and exploiting their poverty have been spread far and wide for years. The stories of young men coming here (e.g. Leicester City) for inexpensive sex and acting like low-life hooligans are common place.

It's stories like those, unfortunately, that keep the stream of "needy" farang coming here. Sympathy for the exploiters having to pay for getting their jollies is misdirected. They didn't travel here to photograph elephants or to learn about the culture..

All power to 'em

aww don't be jealous MaeJo

I can't help it if I look younger than I am

I will be in Pattaya in August with my wife and our 2 children. We have invited 8 of her family from the boonies to join us for a week in Pattaya. I'm sure I will be doing the exact same thing, popping into 7/11 with the family and stocking up on drink, snacks before setting off to the beach. My wife and I will pay as the family are our guests for the week and we want to have a holiday that includes some of my wife's family. We are paying for hotel, flights, food and entertainment as her family are not rich but quite poor. Some people may think we are stupid, but we can easily afford to treat them and we want my son/ daughter to have memories of going to the beach, bowling, restaurants etc with their extended family.

Sometimes things are not all they seem...

That's right, no one else was there, so we're all just going by your recollection of events....and it's not believable unless one is a newbie FOB.

Look, if your point is that the young guys can get fleeced just as easily as the old guys, I'm with you. No Thai girl is going to fall for a farang after just a few days. But these girls are very good at pretending that they have. And vulnerable farang guys--old and young alike--fall for it. But the scenario that you painted....there's an awful lot of conjecture there. Surely you have more than just observing complete strangers at a 7/11. That's my point.

You don't really make any point. This is what I saw and what happened....why going on like an old lady with a wet panty carrying on about it ? Don't you have anything better to do like put the kids to bed or something ??

Funny. "An old lady with a wet panty carrying on about it" would be the guy who started this thread. But I'm sure you don't see the irony.

I will be in Pattaya in August with my wife and our 2 children. We have invited 8 of her family from the boonies to join us for a week in Pattaya. I'm sure I will be doing the exact same thing, popping into 7/11 with the family and stocking up on drink, snacks before setting off to the beach. My wife and I will pay as the family are our guests for the week and we want to have a holiday that includes some of my wife's family. We are paying for hotel, flights, food and entertainment as her family are not rich but quite poor. Some people may think we are stupid, but we can easily afford to treat them and we want my son/ daughter to have memories of going to the beach, bowling, restaurants etc with their extended family.

Sometimes things are not all they seem...

Careful. If the OP sees you, he may just start another thread saying "another farang bites the dust."

Funny. "An old lady with a wet panty carrying on about it" would be the guy who started this thread. But I'm sure you don't see the irony.

Yeah.....say no more. No medicine in this world for arrogance...

All power to 'em

Warms my heart to know there's still romantics left in the world.

Before I met my wife, I went out with one Thai girl who took me home to meet her family on the second date. they all arranged to meet at a restaurant that evening.

Later we were walking through the Mall, and about 4pm, I told her I was hungry and took her in to Sizzlers for a meal, later we met up with her family at the restaurant,

I told them I did not want to eat as I had eaten earlier, they could not have handed me the bill as I never ate anything.

The girl still came back with me to my hotel, and it was only our second date.