Motorbike Rides

duckmandon

Hi everyone, I asked this question a while ago & had no responses, so I will ask again. I ride a big bike & would like to meet other riders with the view of doing day or even overnight rides around Chiang Mai. I enjoy riding but it does get a little lonely doing twisty bits by yourself all the time. Anyone who loves to ride bike will relate to having a friend or group to ride with. Thanks again & I hope to hear from people interested.

I recommend that you hang out a bit at Rider's Corner, NE corner of moat (inside). The owner Phillip and his clientele are very much into riding the area and are convivial. You will meet a lot of bikers there.

GT Riders is also a great website. David (Aussie) is a darn nice bloke and has ridden most places and visited most of the Asian neighbours.... probably a bit more than what you are after but should a hankering for a tour overseas he would be a great guy to contact.

• 1 month later...

What bike are you riding?

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier have been back to Australia. I ride a Kawasaki Z250 which is a great little big bike. Very quick when needed to a certain speed & fantastic in the twisty bits.

post-216046-0-12970500-1440897997_thumb.