Stay In Thai And Leave

mikey-kai

hi everyone

i'm a bit new to the thailand and ain't to sure how this new visa rules work, is it possible to stay in thailand for lets say 30 day, then go to maylasia or phillpines or other countries nearby for 30 days, then return to thailand, hense leaving thailand but staying in asia, also how well do you think the visa control will be policed, we all know how corrupt it is and money does say alot in thailand, can you really seeing this working or not, also do you think it is just a ploy for caretaker/primeminsiter to get some backing, i know i am naive and new to this, but give me your thoughts. thank you, mike

You can do the 30 day visa run 3 times then after that you must leave the country for 90days before re entering :o

Not exactly ... get a Tourist visa before you come .... that will give you 60 days (+30 extension for 1900 baht so that's 90 days) then you can make border runs every 30 days for 3 months ...

That's 180 days ... (Then you in theory can go get another tourist visa outside Thailand and repeat the process) .... Or you can start with a double tourist visa (or more before making the borer runs ....