Trump campaign to reveal wealth details: 'I'm really rich'

webfact

He's so full of it.

Last night he tweeted about having 20,000 people at one of his "rallies".

In a venue that can take 4,100.

Full of s***.

I believe he has to declare all of his assets and income to officially run, is that right?

One of his top qualifications for president of the US, is that he has never uttered a truth, in his life. He no doubt began lying to his mother and his grandmother at the age of 3 or 4. And he has continued to this day. Lying, cheating and stealing are so ingrained in his blood. He is the perfect candidate, in that respect. Plus, he does not need the money, so he might be less prone to being sold out to lobbyists. He is already a whore, so nobody needs to worry about him becoming transformed either. We would know exactly what we are getting, from the beginning.

And now he's insulting John Mccain and others that did time as POW's. He really has no shame. Big mouth and lots of money, a dangerous combination. I'm not American but we all need to be concerned as the US President is practically the President of the free world.

What a pearler!!!

“You can go ahead and speak to guys who have four-hundred- pound wives at home who are jealous of me,” he told me, “but the guys who really know me know I’m a great builder.”

Just can't beat that.

What a pearler!!!

“You can go ahead and speak to guys who have four-hundred- pound wives at home who are jealous of me,” he told me, “but the guys who really know me know I’m a great builder.”

Just can't beat that.

"Just can't beat that."

IF he actually said it, that is.

The article is an opinion piece written by an author with previous legal problems with Trump.

An unbiased report of any conversation between the two could hardly be expected.

A post has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.