Thailand welcomed 16 millionth tourist as Thailand’s Luckiest Visitor

Jonathan Fairfield

Gee, another "millionth" winner arrived on Thai Air. What a coincidence!

Where does it say he arrived on Thai Airways?

Well, they were on the welcome wagon, so I think it's probably safe to assume ...

Why would you assume they arrived on a Thai flight just because Thai is providing the free air travel for the prize? If Apple was a sponsor and they won an iPhone would it mean they currently are an iPhone user?

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

Gee, another "millionth" winner arrived on Thai Air. What a coincidence!

Well, they were on the welcome wagon, so I think it's probably safe to assume ...

Why would you assume they arrived on a Thai flight just because Thai is providing the free air travel for the prize? If Apple was a sponsor and they won an iPhone would it mean they currently are an iPhone user?

"Why would you assume they arrived on a Thai flight just because Thai is providing the free air travel for the prize?"

LOL. I think you just answered your own question. TIT.

"Why would you assume they arrived on a Thai flight just because Thai is providing the free air travel for the prize?"

How does this benefit Thai ... especially considering they don't say he arrived on a Thai flight? Thai is not going to make any more or less if he came on a Thai flight or any other. They get the publicity of being a sponsor regardless. TIT could apply to another farang posting on TV after being out drinking all night and not making much sense.

How does this benefit Thai ... especially considering they don't say he arrived on a Thai flight? Thai is not going to make any more or less if he came on a Thai flight or any other. They get the publicity of being a sponsor regardless. TIT could apply to another farang posting on TV after being out drinking all night and not making much sense.

Yeah, I suppose you could be right. I wouldn't be in a position really to know (as I am not in Thailand & didn't have anything to drink last night). I must therefore bow to your being better situated? LOL. It could also apply to others off their meds, pretending ignorance to the obvious (and imagining things) ...

Silliest of all, you're asking how this benefits THAI, ultimately in response to someone who assumed EXACTLY THAT from their appearing as a sponsor as mentioned article!! ROFL It's called p-u-b-l-i-c-i-t-y.