I have 2 homes which one should i use for immigration

I live in 2 places at different times one is a house where the immigration have the address now but I spend more time in rented accommodation in another province which one should I use at me next Retirement Extension

Totally agree with Crossy.

A couple of things to consider;

When is your extension due and where are you staying at that time.

Once you choose an office, you will have to do 90 day reports there.

Is the office within easy travelling distance?

Can you complete 90 day reports online?

If the answer is 'No' to the above questions they you can do mail in reports but the receipt with your next report date will be sent back to that address.

Can someone collect and forward the receipts in your absence?

Edited by Faz

Few immigration offices seem to be asking for proof of address easy if you have wife's blue house book or a foreigners yellow book, but if in rented accommodation you will either have to go to embassy or get landlords house book and rental contract which many landlords won't give you as they are flying under the radar for tax

Technically you should apply in the province where you are living at the time of application. And you should also report your change of address every time you change location. If you don't intend to go by the rule book then the simple answer is to apply at whichever office is most convenient. As postal and online 90 day address reporting are available you will never have to visit the office after your application is accepted. As long as you report on time that is.

• Like 1

I'm on a retirement visa (extention) .Yesterday I had to do my 90 reporting and the Phuket Immigration offices required proof of residence for that. I'm told it is a new requirement here.

Phuket immigration started that some time ago. You have to register your address every year using a form they made up. After that that they will look for the receipt for it in your passpost.

• Like 1