Thai court orders confiscation of teenager's car for sudden crisscross and zigzag driving

webfact

Had idiots tail gate me loads of times in Thailand. I just move out of the way and let them go. Thailand is a place where you walk away from trouble. Too many are high on drugs, spoilt and allowed to do what they want by rich parents. Do yourself a favour and don't become a statistic.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had idiots tail gate me loads of times in Thailand. I just move out of the way and let them go. Thailand is a place where you walk away from trouble. Too many are high on drugs, spoilt and allowed to do what they want by rich parents. Do yourself a favour and don't become a statistic.

If they're really close on a country hwy, stick two wheels into the hard shoulder to spray them with rocks. This can cause some pretty nasty damage to their paintwork, particularly for sedans.

Just make sure to suddenly swerve back into your lane like it was an accident.

Absolutely brilliant, now how about confiscating the motorbikes with underage riders, the motorbikes who ride on the footpath.

The motorbikes that ride through the markets, every vehicle driver who is over the limit. etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

We can live in hope.

Man, you sound whiny. Go back to England or where ever that treats an entire population like little kids...

That's the way to relax. Just let it go!

If they're really close on a country hwy, stick two wheels into the hard shoulder to spray them with rocks. This can cause some pretty nasty damage to their paintwork, particularly for sedans.

Just make sure to suddenly swerve back into your lane like it was an accident.

Its easy to spot the jackass...

SilverBeast. I hope you are walking on a footpath some day and someone with the sort of brains you obviously have, comes along and

hits you so hard it knocks some sense into you, if that's possible, the same with underage riders.

I have heard that in the case of some of the motorcycle racers, the parents are being sentenced to 90 days in jail. Now, that might be an effective deterrent. You were an absentee parent. Take three months to reflect on what went wrong.